Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scrumpop

Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic   Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Thank you for applying to Equinox; What is your RL name and character name?
John. My 27M/27P is called Scrumpopolis.

Are you at least 18 years old?

Where are you from? Knowing your time zone can help us when scheduling guild events.
Studying at university in Scotland.

How much do you play? 10, 20, 30 or even 40 hours a week? Is it mainly weekends or any time?
I seem to be averaging about 20 hours.

Please let us know how you heard of Equinox and if you know any of our members.
Replied to a notice on the world chat.

Do you have a microphone or headset to use with Ventrilo? We are planning to use Ventrilo when we start out with a good game. Even if you have a duct-taped-together headset and the like though, as long as we can hear you and you can hear us. (If you use speakers for sound and a boom mic, you may be asked to turn it off due to feedback interference)
I have a new mic being sent in the post.

Do you think you can visit this website and forum at least a few times a week?
Sure!

Any side notes/information you have for our current Equinox members? They can all see this application when finished and they are the final judges on whether to let you join or not. Note that the Equinox people measure you by character, morals and conduct, not combat prowess, loot or level.
I would like to apologise to the guys I was running the Abbey with today. I had two disconnections and just couldn't log back in. Hope you did fine without me!
Back to top Go down
Zankou

Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic   Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:55 am

Welcome mate, il active your account right away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com

Scrumpopolis' application - Runes of Magic
Page 1 of 1