Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kevkiwi

Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:14 am

Thank you for applying to Equinox; What is your RL name and character name?
RL: Kevin
Character: Azathar (Level 7 Priest, gonna be P/W)

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yep, I almost remember being 18 :D

Where are you from? Knowing your time zone can help us when scheduling guild events.
Scotland (GMT)

How much do you play? 10, 20, 30 or even 40 hours a week? Is it mainly weekends or any time?
Probably a couple of hours per day, so around 15 hours per week.

Please let us know how you heard of Equinox and if you know any of our members.
Just found this game, read about Equinox on forum.

Do you have a microphone or headset to use with Ventrilo? We are planning to use Ventrilo when we start out with a good game. Even if you have a duct-taped-together headset and the like though, as long as we can hear you and you can hear us. (If you use speakers for sound and a boom mic, you may be asked to turn it off due to feedback interference)
Yes, I have headphones with mic but never used them in-game before.

Do you think you can visit this website and forum at least a few times a week?
Sure.

Any side notes/information you have for our current Equinox members? They can all see this application when finished and they are the final judges on whether to let you join or not. Note that the Equinox people measure you by character, morals and conduct, not combat prowess, loot or level.
I'm a casual player and won't be rushing to the level cap. I'm also completely new to this game and will be looking for advice on how to spend my TP for my P/W character. I have played a number of MMORPGs since I discovered this gaming genre and I really enjoy trying out all the features on offer. I'm not a huge PvP fan but do enjoy GvG, SvS etc. I'm equally happy soloing, partying, or just helping others.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:19 am

Dear Azathar,
At the moment it seems our Guild is full. We havent reached guild level 4 yet so we can't recruit more people.
Another sidenote is that you need to be at least level 20 in order to join.
Though since we haven't posted this information on Forum yet, i guess we can work something out.
Guess we will keep in touch on the how and what, perhaps we can open up some space by kicking some alts here and there.
Speak to you tonight maybe,
Cheers Zankou
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:36 am

wow, We're full already? I'd better get on tonight an gather lots of materials so we can level up some more!
Back to top Go down
kevkiwi

PostSubject: Re: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 am

Dang, you're full? How many members does level 4 guild allow for? And level 5? Well, hopefully you'll have room sometime soon... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:17 am

kevkiwi wrote:
Dang, you're full? How many members does level 4 guild allow for? And level 5? Well, hopefully you'll have room sometime soon... ^_^
Well, i know my alt is still in the guild: Omnislash,
so tonight i will kick it and we have 1 more spot.
The lvl 3 Guildcap is 70 people.
Lvl 4 Cap is 75 people.
So i guess we have 1 spot left, which u can join then as long as your active.
Back to top Go down
Yuyu
Angel
Angel
Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:20 am

go go kev ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/xchaoticblossomx
kevkiwi

PostSubject: Re: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:57 am

Well, I was on last night (albeit late-ish) but none of the guild members I tried whispering were on (Zankou, Omnislash, Yuyu, Canady, ZeroCloud, emVmox, Aoshi1) - at least that was what the game was telling me. So I ran around talking to NPCs, chopping wood etc and killing quest mobs very slowly and now my priest is level 9.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 am

kevkiwi wrote:
Well, I was on last night (albeit late-ish) but none of the guild members I tried whispering were on (Zankou, Omnislash, Yuyu, Canady, ZeroCloud, emVmox, Aoshi1) - at least that was what the game was telling me. So I ran around talking to NPCs, chopping wood etc and killing quest mobs very slowly and now my priest is level 9.
Message either:
Zankou or Davor.
Davor should be online really often, just tell him you got accepted.
I Myself will be online tonight around 6 or 7:00 pm GMT+1 till 9:00 pm or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic   Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Azathar - Runes of Magic
Page 1 of 1