Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cardiff

Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic   Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:35 am

My name is Michel, I'm a 22 years medical student. My ingame name is Cardiff. I'm from the netherlands, amsterdam to be exact. I play around 2-3 hours per day. My priest/scout is now just lvl 13/10, but I also had a warrior/rogue 40/38 which I dont play anymore, becuase it's a sucky combo :P. So, I do have some experience with the game, that's why I'm applying now even though I'm still low level. I have a headset and I am familiar with ventrilo and teamspeak. I heard of Equinox through the forums. The reason that I want join Equinox is the fact that there are many dutchies in your guild, and that you seem like an active and fun group of people. Hopefully I'll be part of your squad soon.

Greets,
Michel
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic   Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Hey Michel!
Welcome to Equinox forums,
contact Davor in game for more information, or wait for me to get online ( which will be tomorrow )
Are u in the guild yet in game? ( I dont think so but im not sure )
If not talk to Davor.

Greets
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic   Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Register to forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic   Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Cardiff - Runes of Magic
Page 1 of 1