Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application Runes of Magic; Equinox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Application Runes of Magic; Equinox   Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:13 am

Although ive already been approved to join the guild in the game I found it reasonable to still fill in this form for the formality..

Thank you for applying to Equinox; What is your RL name and character name?
My RL name is Kirsten. In the game I have two characters, my main; Silverstar, and a second character called Eskimo

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes I am, I am 23 years old.

Where are you from? Knowing your time zone can help us when scheduling guild events.
I am from the center of The Netherlands, Utrecht.

Have you been a member of any other guilds ? If so, which ones?
Not really. Ive been in Grandreapers but just for one week. I didn't like the guild so thats the reason I left that quickly.

How much do you play? 10, 20, 30 or even 40 hours a week? Is it mainly weekends or any time?
I play almost every day. Usually after work or at night, and in the weekend I usely play one and a half day. In total it will be around 20-25 hours.

How do you think a conflict with another player should be resolved?
In most situations you could expect both players to be mature enough to resolve the problem themselves by laying aside the argues and just look back at the facts of the discussion. If one or both players arent mature enough themselves someone else need to help them as a third party. Both players could tell the story to the thirth person where he/she makes a decision on how to resolve the problem. Both players have to accept this offer from the thirth player.

Why is respect important, and why do you think Equinox has expectations regarding member's
behavior?

Everyone wants to be respected. And you only will be respected if you respect others.

Please let us know how you heard of Equinox and if you know any of our members.
Ive heard of Equinox while joining a group the Forsaken Abbey. Zankou was one of the people already in that group followed by two others.. Dont know there names anymore.. Application Runes of Magic; Equinox 999288

Do you have a microphone or headset to use with Ventrilo? We are planning to use Ventrilo when we start out with a good game. Even if you have a duct-taped-together headset and the like though, as long as we can hear you and you can hear us. (If you use speakers for sound and a boom mic, you may be asked to turn it off due to feedback interference)
At the moment I dont have anything like that, maybe in the future it is possible to get one.

Do you think you can visit this website and forum at least a few times a week?
Ill visit it probably 2-3 times a week.

Any side notes/information you have for our current Equinox members? They can all see this application when finished and they are the final judges on whether to let you join or not. Note that the Equinox people measure you by character, morals and conduct, not combat prowess, loot or level.
I am a joyfull, playfull and cheerfull girl full of energy.. Application Runes of Magic; Equinox 880892

Greetings Kirsten!
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Application Runes of Magic; Equinox   Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:29 am

Hey, nice to meet you and welcome to guild. =)

I could change your forum name to character name if you like.

And thanks for still doing application.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application Runes of Magic; Equinox   Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:53 am

Howdy Kirsten, well you are already recruited in Runes of Magic,
Still i wish u a happy time and lotsa joyment in future uses :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
CJ

PostSubject: ROM Application>>>   Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Already invited to the guild, just felt like doing the application as well. So everyone can know who i am
'Application Runes of Magic; Equinox 674286'

Thank you for applying to Equinox; What is your RL name and character name?
My Gaming Nick is Pixxyhobbit or just CJ . I have 1 main char atm the name is Gïllladrith

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes I'm older than 18. I am 23

Where are you from? Knowing your time zone can help us when scheduling guild events.
I live in South Africa my time Zone - GMT +2 (Harare,Pretoria

Have you been a member of any other guilds ? If so, which ones?
I have been a member of 2 guilds 1 i can't remember the 2 one was the guild Seventh when i played WOW
been in Seventh for a few months.
How much do you play? 10, 20, 30 or even 40 hours a week? Is it mainly weekends or any time?
In the week after work and on weekends lets say 15-20hrs+

How do you think a conflict with another player should be resolved?
The best way to resolve a conflict regarding anything is both players should be reasonable and see both players point in for whatever reason they are arguing.If they cannot then they need to be civil and see past it and move on.Worst come to worst a 3rd person need to make the verdict.
'Application Runes of Magic; Equinox 284679'
Why is respect important, and why do you think Equinox has expectations regarding member's behavior?
Respect is very important especially in communities or guilds. If there is no respect in the guild for one another there will only be chaos in the guild and the guild will not take long to fall apart.

Please let us know how you heard of Equinox and if you know any of our members.
Logged on to play a bit of ROM and there i saw a recruitment announcement from Zanzou 'Application Runes of Magic; Equinox 880892'
So i though i am looking for a new guild let me give him a shout ;)

Do you have a microphone or headset to use with Ventrilo? We are planning to use Ventrilo when we start out with a good game. Even if you have a duct-taped-together headset and the like though, as long as we can hear you and you can hear us. (If you use speakers for sound and a boom mic, you may be asked to turn it off due to feedback interference)

I got 1 not too sure if it works :P . Will buy a new Micheadset if needed.Got Ventrillo as well.

Do you think you can visit this website and forum at least a few times a week?
Hell yea, i can log on each night if possible i can even log on with my phone 'Application Runes of Magic; Equinox 27750'

Any side notes/information you have for our current Equinox members? They can all see this application when finished and they are the final judges on whether to let you join or not. Note that the Equinox people measure you by character, morals and conduct, not combat prowess, loot or level.

I'm very easy going, don't like backstabbers. Honor, Truth and Respect is some of my virtues i live for. Application Runes of Magic; Equinox 850206

C u all on ROM cheers
CJ

Last edited by Zankou on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Runes of Magic; Equinox   Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Welcome!

Cheers

Wariell
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application Runes of Magic; Equinox   Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 am

Welcome matey ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Melisto
Archangel
Archangel
Melisto

PostSubject: Re: Application Runes of Magic; Equinox   Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:06 am

welcome both! :D hope you'll have a great time in equinox ;)

oh and Eskimootje88.. you live very close to me ^^.. (i'm from Maarssen) but i go to school in Utrecht :P, (Grafisch Lyceum).. thats close to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/rodney1415/rodney-portfolio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Runes of Magic; Equinox   Application Runes of Magic; Equinox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Runes of Magic; Equinox
Page 1 of 1