Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

so yeah, i'm leaving.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

so yeah, i'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: so yeah, i'm leaving.   so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:03 pm

so this has taken a lot of thought, but Equinox isn't what it once was, the majority of our core member either don't play anymore or have just been MIA. now i know what sheafty and zan are talking about with the time zone thing because that's what it's basically been like, i've been the only one on for many nights and it's just not worth it, i do love equinox and i considered it like a family, but that isn't really happening anymore. i can't even invite new people in because i feel bad for them because hardly anyone is ever on, and no one wants that in a guild. now i'm not leaving because i don't have groups, i'm leaving because i don't have anyone to talk to and that's important in a legion. i'm sorry guys i never wanted to leave, and i still don't, but being by myself isn't really a legion. i'm sorry if that blind-sided some of you guys so yeah, i'm leaving. 468498
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: so yeah, i'm leaving.   so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm

That's how I felt for a very long time, and to tell you the truth, I never really recouped from it. It always left a bad taste in my mouth. I hear what you are saying Ana, and you gotta do what you gotta do. I understand, and hold no ill will at all. I know, it seems like Equinox is drawing close to an end, dunno if it's because of the game inbalances, or maybe the level differences between folks. From my point of view, I only have so much time to play, and I can't ever seem to get anywhere. I am all for the grind, but this chipping away at it never was working for me. I just reupped my sub, and I will be back in sometime soon, but I will completely understand if you aren't there. Just keep me on your friends list, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: so yeah, i'm leaving.   so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 am

oh yeah totally aoshi, i mean you guys are still my family and i will help out any way i can so yeah, i'm leaving. 466592 if you need something just call me up. :D
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: so yeah, i'm leaving.   so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 am

With most of the people I talk to in-game leaving the game or leaving Equinox, I probly will be leaving Equinox in Aion as well. I think I'll try to follow where some of our members go, if possible. I haven't been able to break out of my love for PvE so dunno if the legion would accept someone like me or not tho lol. I'll still try to hang around the forums. and I'll friend anyone in game who wants me to. Just letting everyone know my plans lol.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: so yeah, i'm leaving.   so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:02 am

We can still keep in touch with everyone via our forums ofc!
Thats something that will never die imo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Skornipoo
Angel
Angel
Skornipoo

PostSubject: Re: so yeah, i'm leaving.   so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:55 pm

add me as a friend anah. i would like to play with you guys once i get back into it. even if everyone is scattered so yeah, i'm leaving. 456727
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: so yeah, i'm leaving.   so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm

totally skorn!! i'm happy to see you and sila back!! so yeah, i'm leaving. 880892
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so yeah, i'm leaving.   so yeah, i'm leaving. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so yeah, i'm leaving.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Aion Discussion-
Jump to: