Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

JO-san's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JO-san

JO-san's Application Empty
PostSubject: JO-san's Application   JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:01 pm

What is your RL name and Aion character name?

My real name is Jorge.

Are You at least 18 years old?

I am 16 years old but I feel I have a greater level of maturity and respect that my age suggests. I have also been told that by other people.

Where are you from? Knowing your time zone can help us when scheduling guild events.

I am from Portugal, Lisbon.

Have you been a member of any other guilds on Aion? If so which ones?

No I haven't.

What's the class and level of your Aion character? If you have more than one, please feel free to add them all. Just mark the one that is your main clearly please.

Due to the game not beeing released yet I have no characters. I am undecided to which class: Templar, Assassin or Chanter.

Do you have any other characters in any other guilds here on Aion now? and if so, please state the name of the character and the name of the guild it is in.

No.

Do you speak English fluently? If it is a second language please let us know so we can prepare for any language barriers. An interview may be required if so to determine this.

It is a second language, though I understand about 89% of it. I also have a good accent (I may have some difficulty writing).

How much do you play? 20, 30 or even 40 hours a week? Is it mainly weekends or any time?

It certenly depends on the time of the year, school and other issues, but it's safe to say that I play 40+ per week.

How do you think a conflict with another player should be resolved?

The problem should be resolved by the two players in question, with respect, maturity and comprehesion. If they don't resolve it a superior guild member should step in to advise.

Why is respect important, and why do you think Equinox has expectations regarding members behavior?

Respect is taking into consideration the views and desires of others and incorporating it into your decisions. Being truthful to people. When you respect another, you factor in and weigh others' thoughts and desires into your planning and balance it into your decision making. Such as: respecting someone's opinion. You may or may not agree, but you place it into consideration, and it may ultimately influence your decision (even if partially). In online gaming respect is a must, without it it will become unbearable to play.

Please let us know how you heard of Equinox and if you know any of our members.

I heard of Equinox through Requiem.

Do you have a microphone or headset to use with Ventrilo? We are a Ventrilo guild and using it isn't optional. We do accept duct-taped-together headsets and the like tho, as long as we can hear you and you us =) ((( if you use speakers for sound and a boom mic, you may be asked to turn it off due to feedback interference )))

I have been wanting to buy one for a long time(to play on other MMOs), if I join I will certenly buy one.

Do you think you can visit this website and forum at least a few times a week?

I can visit them once a day, if I am online.

Well, I guess that's it, I just wanted to talk a bit about myself: I love music, gaming, and skating; I'm sucker for happy endings :P and am anxious for Aion to come out

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: JO-san's Application   JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:11 pm

Brilliant application. Jorge is a good guy and definately mature. Also, he writes English better than most English-speaking adults, it's amazing. Pretty much perfect.
Back to top Go down
Xaikul
Administrator
Administrator
Xaikul

PostSubject: Re: JO-san's Application   JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:51 pm

your in, make an account so i can confirm it, only thing with everyone else underage is i need to see maturity when you play *yes i enjoy fun too* :)

and good thing about the headset :P
Back to top Go down
https://equinox.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: JO-san's Application   JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Hi JO :) Welcome to the team :D
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: JO-san's Application   JO-san's Application Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:27 am

Hiya Jorge! and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JO-san's Application   JO-san's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JO-san's Application
Page 1 of 1