Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application Wampire "Runes of Magic"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wamp

Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi.

IGN: Wampire (42 Warrior / 30 Priest)

Sex: Male

How mutch i play: Depends how im work mainly 2 day work - 2 day free. So im think im an active player (30H/week)

-I read on RoM forum you guys recruiting.

-Im expert in vent/TS

-yes i can wisit the site many times a wee.

- Few days ago i quit my guild (TheExiled).
Reason: We start to do Hybora Lab at 20:00. Few of us wait at the entrance.
-20:30 All party members finaly arrived.
-20:45 The party enter the dungeon.Patry members notice theres a shop inside ( we talking about lvl 40-50 players). They start shoping and repairing. After that they start to chat about weapons armors and RL stuff.
-21:15 We go inside get shard and killed the first boss:
-21:45 The party arrived at the 2nd boss room. (2 members leawe party 2 new member arrived) So we wait. Some go afk making RL things. Some ppl chat ...
-22:30 We still siting at the 2nd boss room entrance and waiting for the afk-ers ...
-23:00 We still sitting at the 2nd boss room entrance and waiting for the afk-ers....
-23:15 Afk-ers are back ( They was watching TV, eating ect..)
-23:30 we enter boss room and kill boss. But the ppl who died go out and leave party..And when we finis the boss they start to cry because they didnt got the quest item. So we (try) reorganize to do the boss again. But the ppl who need the boss again go afk or just lave.

-Correct me if im wrong but if i start a guild party then i dont let my guild mates waste 4 hour by sitting and waiting for me... So i quit the guild.

-im more like organised guilds where the leaders can control the players in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application Wampire "Runes of Magic"   Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Dear Wampire,
First of all welcome to our Guild forums.
As second, LOL! :( I can imagen with those things happening that you aren't happy at the place you are.
Thats just a load of bullshit we try to avoid at all times.
We either organise a raid and we all show up and do it ( Ofc sometimes people go afk for 2 minutes to PEE or something )
But an hour? No fcking way, not in this guild ;\ We have some strict policy's, we are active.
And for sure we can give you a new home in Equinox.
We currently have an Alliance as well with Wicked Red, and so far so good.
I would say Welcome again, and of course u can join us.
Just have to talk to Davor about creating some room ( atm we are on 70/70 )
But the guild is ALMOST lvl 4, which is 70/80 then.
Monday we gonna wipe some in-actives out and we have more Room again to.
So ya, Talk to Davor in game for an invite. Just tell him u filled in a application and he can invite you.
Or pm to me ( Zankou ) and i can give you an invite. Though im not online in this weekend.
Good luck, and again Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Davor
Martyr
Martyr
Davor

PostSubject: Re: Application Wampire "Runes of Magic"   Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Were hardcore we dont have RLs, GFs and other issues, so you dont have to worry bout raid organisation.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Application Wampire "Runes of Magic"   Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:22 am

Wow.... thats one LONG wait.... I mean... In the past games I can recall waiting 30-60 min. to start Missions, Dungeons, or Raids.... but to have people go AFK during the middle? or quit during the middle? after already having waited for it to start? Trying to restart for people who missed it and they just leave and go AFK.... that is just crazy!

Anyways... Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Wampire "Runes of Magic"   Application Wampire "Runes of Magic" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Wampire "Runes of Magic"
Page 1 of 1