Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!)   Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Dear Members, friends and allies from Equinox,

We are trying to clean things up on our forums as well as raising the activity on it,
But for this to work we kinda need all the help we can.

By the end of this month (December 2009), i will look at all the current members we have in our Legion ingame and on our Forums. People who don't want there account on www.equinox.darkbb.com anymore pls tell me (Zankou) via a PM. Then i can safely delete it without problems. This way we can monitor everything as well wich will be alot easier.

If you DO want your account to keep existing, make sure to visit us from time to time and post a message. Else u just get in the list of in-active people and u will get banned.

Now.. for the CURRENT members we have in our Legion (And for everyone yet to come),
Make sure to post quite often AND something that aint minor as well.. make sure we know who you are! Cause what i see really often is the fact people register on our forums with a complete different name then ingame, thus we dont know who you are and where you came from. So for everyone who has this issue (Different name ingame / Forum), please visit our forums and highlight who you are. (If needed, we can even change your registerd name into the legion one to avoid confusion). This is whats going to happen in the upcoming month.
Feel free to ask any questions if u have them.

One last note; People in the legion with 1, 2 or 3 Alt characters..
Please fill in the list i will make soon so we know who you are.
Which can be found in the Aion discussion topic of the member section.
That will be all!

Best of luck to everyone!
Regards,

Zankou

Edit; This has been send via an email to all our members in database.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com

Regarding Equinox ingame Activity and Forums! (Important!!)
Page 1 of 1