Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:48 pm

So i was wondering if anyone can clear something up for me;

At level 30 im aiming as a chanter for the Leather Daeva set (this is due to bonusses etc, same defence but lots more crit / evasion). Seems better overall..
Anyway, as a "Chain" user i would like to see my armour as Chain and not as Leather.

Now its possible to change looks of your char by using a certain item yes? could someone explain this please? (The do's, and dont etc - what is possible and what not)
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Novablue
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:52 pm

What I know for sure is that you have to go to the sanctum. You need to have both the item that you want "remolded" and the one that you want it changed too. You also need an item from the remolding agent.
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:56 pm

eeh i don't think you can remodel between armor sets, i know there's a exception of a certain type of cloth armor that can go on everything, but it's bought at the cloth store in sanc...if that's what you're asking.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 pm

You have to remodel each piece by piece. You take the item you want the STATS of, then the item you want the LOOKS of, and for around 1200 kinah they make the item look like you wanted it, but the item you use for LOOKS is gone for good. However, you can use the new items for their looks in the future, if you need to. The NPC is in sanctum where the armor and weapons dealers are at.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhh...
Okay so basicly i just go to sanctum with the piece i have with stats (lets say level 30 Daeva blue chest),
I buy the part where i love the LOOKS of, and transfer that over. ANd then equip it and voila ? ;P
Back to top Go down
Galatan
Archangel
Archangel
Galatan

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 am

If you mean the Daeva armor you get from the quest at lvl 30 I don't think you can remodel those. I think it says on the armor itself that it can't be remodeled, it did on the shoulders I got on Gal. Also from what I've heard you can only reskin armor with like armor (plate to plate, cloth to cloth, etc).
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:59 am

Galatan wrote:
If you mean the Daeva armor you get from the quest at lvl 30 I don't think you can remodel those. I think it says on the armor itself that it can't be remodeled, it did on the shoulders I got on Gal. Also from what I've heard you can only reskin armor with like armor (plate to plate, cloth to cloth, etc).
Hmz that sucks at some point ;-)
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Oh yeah, if it says "item cannot be remodelled" then you are shit outta luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.   Regarding Armours and visuals ingame. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Armours and visuals ingame.
Page 1 of 1