Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zankou

URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Empty
PostSubject: URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why.   URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:27 pm

From now on, Catalyst will be the "leader/bossy" type ingame for Equinox.
The reason is quite simple and obvious: He has alot of time to be online, and help everyone out as far as raiding goes etc. More then me and Aoshi do for shizzle.
He offerd it himself, and after a small vote we all agreed on it.
It doesn't change alot though.. (we still keep our eyes/ears open, trust me).

Me and Aoshi will support him as a left/right hand in coordinating, and we will still do the recruitment / politics etc. And ofc the famous events!
As far as Legion level 2 goes, send the "10k" kinah (or more if you can) towards Catalyst so he can upgrade the legion to level 2 asap.
And of course, if you have any question u can always ask us.

Edit: Ofcourse, if any of you have any troubles regarding anything mentioned above or anything else, do contact us! (Zankou / Aoshi or Catalyst)
Our Seraphs all gain the "Centurion" status. (like me and Aoshi) (whisper Catalyst for this).
Normall members gain the standard rank of Legionary.

Edit2: This will give me and Aoshi more time as well to plan events and raids etc. And easier handling other stuff. While Catalyst is able to support anything related ingame.

Best regards,
Zankou
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com

URGENT !! New ingame leader(s) and a reason why.
Page 1 of 1