Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for ROM Equinox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirudo

Application for ROM Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:16 am

Thank you for applying to Equinox; What is your RL name and character name?
My real name is Valmar, and the character is called Shirudo

Are you at least 18 years old?
Yes, I'm currently 25, closing on to 26

Where are you from? Knowing your time zone can help us when scheduling guild events.
I'm from Estonia and my times are usually flexible as I need them, except for about three days per week which I know about at least a week in advance. in advance.

Have you been a member of any other guilds ? If so, which ones?
No, I haven't been in any guilds in RoM yet.

How much do you play? 10, 20, 30 or even 40 hours a week? Is it mainly weekends or any time?
I'd say between 30 and 40 hours usually.

How do you think a conflict with another player should be resolved?
Always for the best possible solution for the both sides. There's no reason to be an asshole, be it in real life or a game. Sometimes you have to let go of some of the pride to make something better for someone else.

Why is respect important, and why do you think Equinox has expectations regarding member's behavior?

Respect makes a team, a community, and no community can truly exist without it. Also, respected leaders are followed fanatically out of that same respect they show for people they are leading.

Please let us know how you heard of Equinox and if you know any of our members.
I found the ad in RoM forums, and no, I don't know any of the members.

Do you have a microphone or headset to use with Ventrilo? We are planning to use Ventrilo when we start out with a good game. Even if you have a duct-taped-together headset and the like though, as long as we can hear you and you can hear us. (If you use speakers for sound and a boom mic, you may be asked to turn it off due to feedback interference)
Yes, I have both mic and headset and have been using Vent for quite a bit.

Do you think you can visit this website and forum at least a few times a week?
Certainly.

Any side notes/information you have for our current Equinox members? They can all see this application when finished and they are the final judges on whether to let you join or not. Note that the Equinox people measure you by character, morals and conduct, not combat prowess, loot or level.
Hello, I am kind of a newcomer to RoM, though not new to MMORPGs in general. I have been raiding in WoW for over two years, mostly healing as shaman and priest, but now taken up the shadowy faith instead.
I found RoM as something interesting that is still very raw but seems to have lots of potential. While I am still an active officer in a WoW raiding guild, I have lots of time to kill whenever i'm not raiding (we are kind of mix of hardcore and casual raiding, just a few days a week), and i'm intending to put that time in RoM. I totally love how knight class is built and can only hope it will be fixed enough to give tanking some real meaning. I'm not totally up to date with all the changes between some cries for help on bugs in forums and now, so I might need to relearn some still.
I'd like to play with mature enough people that really know what they are doing, know the meaning of teamwork and maybe are a bit nutty on the side note. At the moment i'm just learning the game and class and leveling, but feel free to poke me with questions and recommendations. Never saying no to good advice.

Ohayo, hope to hear from you soon,
Shirudo, knight/priest
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:06 am

Hellowa there Shirudo!
Nice that you found us via the forums. I would be glad to have someone like you in our Team!
Seems like u got a good and solid background with alot of experience, we can use more people like that!
Though i cannot invite u now atm, because i have to go for a bit, i will try to invite you tonight in the Guild.
Other then that, Welcome in Equinox mate, and hope that u will enjoy it as much as we all do :)

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Melisto
Archangel
Archangel
Melisto

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:57 am

hi there Shirudo, fellow (ex) wow raider :P

while your not in guild yet i'll say this: WELCOME to the guild!

Estonia, + or - how many hours is that? ^^

yow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/rodney1415/rodney-portfolio
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 am

Whats yar IGN mate?
Back to top Go down
Shirudo

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:49 pm

In addition to Shirudo, there's a priest/mage coming up. When you notice Elarid online, it's me.
I kind of felt that I must try priest/mage also, so i can choose if to stay tanky or pick Ela as healy or even go dps with him. Heh, mages are so much like their WoW PoM/Pyro counterparts :p
Anyways, feel free to poke Elarid in guild also, whenever you notice him, got him near 15/11 yestoday so i could give some quick leveling punch before the evening hits and maybe make to the first guild instance as dps.
Back to top Go down
Shirudo

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 pm

Ah, one more note.. The account registered for Elarid that is pending for activation is mine also. Been going by that nick lately.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Elraid has indeed been activated. Welcome! Application for ROM Equinox 880892
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:59 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Welcome Shirudo! :-)
Back to top Go down
Shirudo

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:05 pm

account for Elarid was activated and then deleted. Created another account by the name Elarid which is pending for activation atm.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Wich accounts do you need activated? Please list them here. I am not sure why the account was deleted, as I was the one to personally activate it.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:40 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Wich accounts do you need activated? Please list them here. I am not sure why the account was deleted, as I was the one to personally activate it.
Elarid, Shurido is his subchar name account.
U can active Elarid.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:45 am

KK, consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for ROM Equinox   Application for ROM Equinox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for ROM Equinox
Page 1 of 1