Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Aion - Cleric Application

Go down 
+4
MuffinDemon
Canady
Anahera
Catalyst
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bresies

Aion - Cleric Application Empty
PostSubject: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Application for Membership....

1. What's your in game (please try to use this as your name on our forums as well^^)
My game name will be Breseis if it doesnt get stolen or Bresies

2. How old are you?
I am 21 years of age

3. What lvl are you? (during beta, after launch)
My cleric which was on Lady Siel's server was 26 and I had just hit the abyss.

4. What class will you be playing as?
Cleric, Sorry i refuse to play anything short of a pure healer.

5. What crafting route do you plan on taking?
I assuming Tailoring / sewing, and maybe alchemy not sure didnt research the profs much was too much into learning my class profs are for retail not beta.

6. Do you, or will you, have alts? (Please, list their names, if so)
I prolly will not have a alt. I am a current wow player going on my 6th year and have played for the past 5 years 1 character a holy priest so if this indicates any part of my dedication to my character I choose I hope it shines out to be good.

7. What languages do you speak?
I speak currently 100% english, learning a bit of vit, and will be taking spanish in college this semester.

8. Explain how active you?re going to be.
324 days played on my Night Elf Priest in warcraft only 1 80 character seen every dungeon in the game ever created and hold every tier item in game including PvP rank 11 from 4 1/2 years ago. I play my 1 character only. During the day if I am not bored and not at school I am always online unless I am just talking to people then im Semi online. Mostly a regular game day for me before my WoW denial started was 7-10 hours a day...this included time during college classes.

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those?
Yes I have. I also was the Guild MAster of 3 guilds this last 2 1/2 years. My opinion on them is different as each legion / guild is run different. I ran my guilds with 0% tolerance on racial / sexist discremination and a unbiased point. I enjoyed the amount of ppl I actually gained as friends due to my unbiased opinions as I would see both sides and troubleshoot from there. A guild / legion needs to be run in this type of method to avoid favoritism even to the most highest members / officers. Even they need to be held acountable for their actions and no special treatment should be given to them over a member or trial. Its like court your innocent until proven guilty in my book.

10. Will you back up Equinox in PvP/Raids?
I enjoy raiding. Been raiding in warcraft for almost 5 years now as i previously stated i have seen all its wonders up till its (imho downfall) glorious plumit to hell.

11. What do you think about Equinox so far?
Ive read the policies and like what i see. Really cant commit much more on this as I have not spoken with anyone from this guild at all. Im taking a stab in the dark here.

12. Do you agree to our rules? (See post above)
Rules are placed by their masters. Rules are set for a reason. Everyone must abide by them and to be accepted into a guild you have to agree on them. I have read them and adhear that I will respect them if and when my time to depart from thsi legion comes. This being said if im accepted hopefully it never comes to that.

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period (so we get to know you better)?
I agree...As long as you dont probe my mind with alien artifacts.

14. What Country are you from?
I live in Oklahoma smack dab in the middle of the United States of America.

P.S.
Maybe a few more questions on background might help you guys a little more to understand the players your looking at. I really wanted to explain my roles in my guilds and my duties as a GM more but didnt want to talk your heads off.

If you wish to contact me you can reach my at kite8k2@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 pm

healer +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm

i agree with cat healers are like money you can never have enough Aion - Cleric Application 880892 lol dude you sound epic btw Aion - Cleric Application 999288 1+ from me
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 pm

healer healer healer sounds good to me, plus like anahera said, you just sound plain old epic +1 from me!
The more the merrier =)
we'll have a soild healing core for our guild!
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 pm

+1 from me, just more healing rivals for me and canady Aion - Cleric Application 27750
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:56 am

^ this
agreed one hundred percent Aion - Cleric Application 27750
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:17 am

Bresies wrote:
I ran my guilds with 0% tolerance on racial / sexist discremination and a unbiased point.

Uh oh.... I am totally and completely racist and biased against the Asmodians >.< Those dark dwelling monsters!!!! I SHALL POKE THEM!!!!!

lol :-) on a more serious note... App looks great :-) and healers are always welcome! +1 here
Back to top Go down
Bresies

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 am

I wouldnt want you guys to think of me as epic lol. Im still a noob at this game. Only been playing it since CBE 4 and im still learning it.
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 am

well you seem cool, I will say you seem like an experienced gamer. And a fan of raiding is a friend of mine!
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am

Bresies wrote:
I wouldnt want you guys to think of me as epic lol. Im still a noob at this game. Only been playing it since CBE 4 and im still learning it.

I played CB3, a tiny bit of CBs 4 and 5, and during CB6.... I'm still learning too.... I never got a char past level 17.... I'm trying to decide which class or classes that I would like to play long term..... It's so hard because they all are a lot of fun!!!!

I'm still a noob too. Technically everyone is, unless they played a whole bunch in the Chinese servers. V1.5 will have a lot of changes for them though.

So don't worry :-) From an Aion Experience point of view, you'll fit right in :-)
Back to top Go down
Skornipoo
Angel
Angel
Skornipoo

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:33 pm

I'll vote +1 also.
Good to have another WoW player coming over. gotta say i love killing alliance though :P
Blood elf pally for past 2 years and troll shaman that i got to 80 about 2 months ago.
My wife has her own 80 priest so you and her can relate.
Gotta agree wow just aint fun the way it used to be.

BUT ANYWAYS!
Thorough application and well done. if you wanna tell us more about yourself or whatever though, there is a thread in the general chat forum titled 'hey all' i believe. everyone has been posting a section about themselves if you would like to post a section about yourself.
Once again ty you for your application and welcome aboard. Aion - Cleric Application 850206
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Skornipoo wrote:
BUT ANYWAYS!
Thorough application and well done. if you wanna tell us more about yourself or whatever though, there is a thread in the general chat forum titled 'hey all' i believe. everyone has been posting a section about themselves if you would like to post a section about yourself.
Once again ty you for your application and welcome aboard. Aion - Cleric Application 850206

He can't post in the General chat until an Admin comes and activates his account.... Where are Aoshi and Zan anyways? Odd that both of them be gone lol.
Back to top Go down
Bresies

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Just thought i would curtious and make you guys aware I had applyed to your Alliances last night as well KDO and i K2M . Just thought I would let you all know about that.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Very nice app, and I appreciate your dedication to your class. A vote from me. I am also interested in the rest of your story, as far as your guild experieces go and such. If you woujldn't mind sharing, go ahead and post in this thread. But you still get my vote^^
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

[quote="ObieMVy"]
Skornipoo wrote:

Where are Aoshi and Zan anyways? Odd that both of them be gone lol.

I was (still am) busy moving in and such...but I activated his account as of now. Welcome aboard! Aion - Cleric Application 674286
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Bresies wrote:

I'm in the same boat...actuall, more like under it. I've played a whopping 1/2 hour so far of the gaem, been busy trying to fix my gaming rig, only to find out I need it overhauled. Gack, I wish I had a money tree. Oh well, now I am vexxed with either upgrading what I have now, or setting up a new system with a new mobo, cpu, ram, vid card, blahblahblah all that...lol
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 pm

everyone always needs some more blaaahblahblah for their computers XD
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Canady wrote:
everyone always needs some more blaaahblahblah for their computers XD

Thats because the day after you buy something, something better comes out. It only takes a couple months for your whole rig to become out of date. and a few years before it's completely obsolete.
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 pm

i have a question for Bresies , if you applied to more then one guild, and got accepted to more then one guild, which guild will you go with if you practically never make alts? i'm just kinda curious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion - Cleric Application   Aion - Cleric Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion - Cleric Application
Page 1 of 1