Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Aion Application - Joshgt

Go down 
+4
Sparta
MuffinDemon
Catalyst
Kushiel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshgt

Aion Application - Joshgt Empty
PostSubject: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:39 am

1. What's your in game: Joshgt

2. How old are you?: 18

3. What lvl are you?: During the beta I got up to level 18. Went on a couple of trips so I didn't have much time to work up to far like I wanted to

4. What class will you be playing as?: Templar

5. What crafting route do you plan on taking?: Weaponsmith & Alchemy

6. Do you, or will you, have alts?: I plan to at some point, but I don't know what they are going to be quite yet.

7. What languages do you speak?: English by nature, but I'm slowly learning Spanish

8. Explain how active you’re going to be.: As active as I can. Some nights I might stay up very late to get some things done and others I might call it a night early, but if it is the weekend, I'm on at any chance I can get.

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those?: I was into a very small guild in Guild Wars and I was disappointed that we didn't do anything other than PvE this and easy PvE that. There was no challenge. I want to be a part of PvP and mass raids ALONG with doing some of the PvE things as well. Explore all of the game if I have the chance with other people

10. Will you back up Equinox in PvP/Raids?: Sure I would! I would try to be the person that would always be begging people to start them with me!

11. What do you think about Equinox so far?: Although I'm only interested in the Aion part of the community, I like what I have been reading and I feel that this will be enjoyable for me. Although I don't use Vent to often, gotta love Skype, I will get into it again for this group of people.

12. Do you agree to our rules?: If I didn't agree with them, I wouldn't want to be joining. I find them fair and just. Laid back for the most part, just how I like it.

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period (so we get to know you better)?: Sure! I want to be in a group where people know my name, not by my in game name, and if that means going through a trial period, then sure!

14. What Country are you from?: United States of America

Thanks for reviewing me into this community! I hope that I can be accepted into the thought of someone after a couple of days or however long the time may be.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:19 am

Hi Joshgt, Nice to meet you! App looks great to me :-) +1 here!
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:01 am

more tanks woot :)
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:19 am

great more tanks... Aion Application - Joshgt 46321

er um i mean, SWEET! more tanks for me to heal Aion Application - Joshgt 27750

anywho +1 from me, and if you havent realized im one of the many jesters around here :P
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:23 am

nice app, and a fellow weaponsmith Aion Application - Joshgt 27750
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 am

Awesome, another Temp! Vote from me! Aion Application - Joshgt 674286
Activated yer account...
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm

hahah definitly giving a plus one, and if my +2 privledges wouldn't have been taken away i'd +2 this all over the place!
you seem really cool to me good to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

lol i always like new people so a vote from me... lol but that doesn't matter anymore because you account is already activated, oh well it's the thought that counts Aion Application - Joshgt 674286
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:09 pm

For some reason the account came back to be activated...? Oh well. Joshgt, activated your account again, lolz. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 am

Alright, now we have the account activated! Cool! I'm looking forward to talking with you guys sometime soon, and I'm happy to see how nice some of you people are. And MuffinDemon, watch out because I live in Pennsylvania as well, don't get me on the bad side or I'm coming after you, lol. I'm just kidding. But do we use like a voice over chat program like Vent or Skype (please let it be this) to talk to each other and if we do what is the address for it?
Back to top Go down
JAKEhp55

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:25 am

Hey Im in PA too Aion Application - Joshgt 674286
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Joshgt   Aion Application - Joshgt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion Application - Joshgt
Page 1 of 1