Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Yuuko's Application - Dragonica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clerith

Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Empty
PostSubject: Yuuko's Application - Dragonica   Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:45 am

Hello, everyone. Upon browsing the Dragonica forum, I came across your recruitment topic. Reading it, I became suitably impressed, with a desire to join your guild. Here's the copypaste template with my answers:

1. What's your in game(going to be name)?
Yuuko

2. What's your sign up name for our forum (please keep this the same as in game name)?
Yuuko

3. How old are you?

4. What lvl are you?
21, at the moment. Most likely to rise ^^'

5. What is your primary class? Which evolution/route are u going to take??
Mage -> Battlemage -> Warmage

6. Do or will you have alts? (Please, list their names, We prefer no alts though).
Not at the moment. I might consider an alt much later on, but that will be an issue of that time.

7. What languages do you speak?
Finnish, English.

8. Explain how active you’re going to be.
During the holidays, you can expect me to be online around 10 hours a day. When I'm busy with education / work, around two to three. A weekly estimate of my playhours would be around 30-40 hours.

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those?
Yes, many of them. None of them are playing Dragonica, so that won't be an issue. I usually select a guild via forums, and if satisfied, stick with them, preferrably creating tight ties with the people. Naturally, I usually come to greatly enjoy the guild.

10. Will you back up Equinox in some pvp such as GvsG ?
Definitely, as long as I get my PvP skills up to scratch.

11. What do you think about Equinoxso far?
Almost zero material to work with outside of the recruitment topic, but with the typical elite guild recruitment post and bond-driven community, a fairly positive and expectant first impression.

12. Do you agree to our rules? (See post above)
Yes.

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period (so we get to know you better)?
Definitely, I'd like to see if I get along with the guilds first, before any permanent commitment.

14. What country are you from?
Finland.

So, that's that. Hopefully you'll find me satisfactory. This template, while probably enough to select new members, felt a bit bare-boned to me, so if you don't mind, I'd like to tell abit more about myself, and raise a couple of issues.

First of all, about myself. While I don't exactly think of myself as a harcore, elite player, I do have very much MMORPG and general gaming experience. This likely won't matter at all, but just to say. I'm a new player of Dragonica though, and likely to request help, even in simple matters. I still have much to learn. My other near-fanatical intrests are anime, manga and fanfics, These four things are what I've immersed by life in, for the past decade or so. Sometimes my other intrests steal away my gaming time, but I have a very favourable impression of Dragonica thus far, and will surely to at least meet your minimun quota.

I'm going to my 14th grade in school, which for me in Finland means the year I apply for University. This means that come next spring, I will most likely be largely absorbed in studying. This, however, is still far away, and should I still be in Equinox year after this post, it probably shouldn't be an issue. Just expect that a couple of hours might be taken away from my online-availability time after the summer holidays.

Your rules, you gave a very strict impression of them. I admit I have a habit of running my mouth, often a little too far. Hopefully, you'll at least hear me out if this happens. While never chatting with insult in mind, sometimes my topics tend to send the squeamish and moral away. I try to restrict this aspect of myself as much as I can, but what I'm asking here is how iron-clad your rules are, as in after one strike is it an insta-ban? Consider this when making your decision.

Finally, the reason I applied to join this guild. Honestly, it was the friendship-driven community. After years of gaming, I came to the realization that in the end, I play for my friends. While I enjoy the game itself, a very very large part of my playing be talking and just socializing with my friends. I just love to talk, and playing silently by yourself is something I never want to do. While this application might seem a bit formal to some, in reality I'm a very laid-back guy, who likes to have fun. Expect a dramatic drop of my grammar when just chatting =p

With this in mind, my best regards and hopes,
Yuuko

~PS: I couldn't post this with the Username 'Yuuko'. Hopefully, I'm not trying to steal an already existing member's name, and it's just an error generated by my post-haste registration.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Yuuko's Application - Dragonica   Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:04 am

Hellowa Yuuko!
Really impresive template mate, and your right as well.. the more info the better!
U Seem like a really great addition towards our Guild, which we ofcourse like.

As far as questions go, we have a member section (which is private for guests) where u can ask all your questions, and everyone will try to help and get an answer. In game u can ask everything as well if you want to know something, everyone is really helpfull in all ways.
If you registerd an account, i will surely activate it.
As far as invitation for the guild goes, try to pm; Goya ingame, and else Omnislash (which would be me, but im still working).
Enjoy your stay in Equinox mate.

Regards,
Zankou
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Yuuko's Application - Dragonica   Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:28 am

welcome new mate, i'll try to find u when i log in
Back to top Go down
medianoche
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Yuuko's Application - Dragonica   Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:57 am

Yuuko.. like 裕子? 優子? or 悠子?

:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuuko's Application - Dragonica   Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 am

-recruited-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuuko's Application - Dragonica   Yuuko's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuko's Application - Dragonica
Page 1 of 1