Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Troystaz's Application - Dragonica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troystaz

Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Empty
PostSubject: Troystaz's Application - Dragonica   Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Heya. I started playing Dragonica about a week ago and upon reaching level 10 with my Main i started to think about maybe finding a good guild to join.
I was browsing the Forum and i noticed the recruitment thread and upon reading it i became interested in the guild. I checked it out and read up on it and such and then i decided ''What the hell'' I went for it so here's my App:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. What's your in game(going to be name)?
Troystaz

2. What's your sign up name for our forum (please keep this the same as in game name)?
Troystaz

3. How old are you?

4. What lvl are you?
11 At the moment. Gonna be workin' on that though.

5. What is your primary class? Which evolution/route are u going to take??
Warrior > Knight > Paladin.

6. Do or will you have alts? (Please, list their names, We prefer no alts though).
I have 2 Alts (A Magician and a Thief) That i am just as interested in playing as the Warrior but by pure chance i happened to play on the warrior a tad more often than the other two so, eventually the Warrior became my main. The names of the Alts are ''Edrick'' (Magician) And ''Derrik'' (Thief)

7. What languages do you speak?
I speak English, Icelandic and Danish.

8. Explain how active you’re going to be.
I go on my Computer every chance i get. Of course there will be times when i wont be able to get on but if i can i log on. I'm a Hardcore gamer and as such i have many different games. Some of those games happen to be MMORPG's and i must spend time with the friends i have in those games as well as the ones i hope to make in Dragonica. I do plan on logging on for at least a couple of hours every day if for nothing else than to check on friends and events and other fun stuff.

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those?
Many times. The biggest experience i have had with guilds in Gaming would be in the World of Warcraft. Most of the guilds i joined were great. Full of fun people that i made friends with very quickly. I am the sort of person that likes to make other people laugh so i tend to seek out active people and after i find one i usually make friends with them and that starts a chain reaction of that person introducing me to the rest of the guild. I've had mostly good experiences with Guilds.

10. Will you back up Equinox in some pvp such as GvsG ?
I'll do my best to help out the guild in any way i can. That includes PvP...When i have the level for it of course.

11. What do you think about Equinoxso far?
It seems like a really nice guild. If it's as good as all the hype tells me then i bet i'm going to love it.

12. Do you agree to our rules? (See post above)
I do.

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period (so we get to know you better)?
That seems reasonable. Yes.

14. What country are you from?
I am from Iceland.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So i hope that answers everything. If there is some information that i overlooked, please do let me know and i'll fix it. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Troystaz's Application - Dragonica   Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Seems okay to me mate, welcome to our community and that you enjoy your stay!
Contact Goya or Dralek ingame for a guildinvite.

Best of luck,
Regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Dralek
Martyr
Martyr
Dralek

PostSubject: Re: Troystaz's Application - Dragonica   Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 am

Recruited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troystaz's Application - Dragonica   Troystaz's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troystaz's Application - Dragonica
Page 1 of 1