Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?

Go down 
+7
Catalyst
Qaylyn
MuffinDemon
Sparta
Aoshi1
Joshgt
Zankou
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Empty
PostSubject: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:09 am

As topic says, im quite curious what everyone thinks about the Equinox legion so far.
Especially to the new guys like Llyneth, Skorn, Muffin etc. (not Aoshi, Kushiell, Canady :P)

The way i ask this, is because i really like Equinox alot so far, and want to improve every single bit that can be improved. So we can keep every member and expand to a really nice/good force on the longer run.

If u guys have any oppinion and/or feedback regarding us as a legion, feel free to leave em here!
So we can take it into account and discuss these kind of things like a bunch of adult people :D

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:13 am

I love this guild. I get support when I don't need it, people here are funny to watch on the legion chat channel, I don't mind anything. My question is, when is the plan for taking over some stuff in the abyss? What level are we looking at doing those kinds of things. I'm working hard on getting my level up there since I now found my sweet spot on my character, but I can't wait to have our name on a fortress instead of Avalons'. Overall though, I'm glad I picked this legion from the other on the AionSource forums and I think I made the right decision in the end.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:19 am

I think it would be safe to say that when we get or core members up to lvl 30 (including me) we can start working towards that: more pvp, seiges, al that. The Fire Temple seems like it's going to be a big things for us, and the more the merrier. We'll be able to start outfitting each other with better gears and all as well. I think we have to work a little while longer to get there. I hope to be 30 pretty damn soon here, lol.

And yeah, biased or not, I LUV THIS GUILD!
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:41 am

Glad to hear that Josh :)
Hope others feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Im so excited to get everyone geared up and ready to rock to abyss. Woo
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:47 pm

I think Equinox is a really fun guild. Theres always been a " friend" part of the game for me, thats why it took me so long to quit knight online lol. anywho, nice, funny people that are just plain old awesome xD i wish i could get to pla more with aoshi and zan, but the differenct time zones and school and work, im not sure if its guna happen for a while. Gen is awesome, he came to KRall when he was lvl 34 on my sin to get me 50 marks! i really cant thank him enough for that. Im not sure if i forgot anyone that helped me, but if i did im sorry lol.

so the point of this is equinox = +ily Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 617195
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 am

great to hear Muffiej :D
And its great that Genesis is such a nice guy!
i keep hearing positive things about him, where did he came from? lol :)
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Aww Muff mkaes me feel good, lol. I promise on my days off, I will be on more.
Back to top Go down
Qaylyn
Martyr
Martyr
Qaylyn

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Communication!!!!!!!! this is a must...everyone should have teamspeak so at least they can hear even tho they cant talk. Also they should have K2M's vent for when we group with them

You cant/dont have time to type out orders when dealing with asmos, a fortress siege, etc.

Just my 2 cents....
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Thatz a given fact Q, but your totally right.
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:29 am

i put it in the announcement to use ts more often there was 6-7 of us yesterday
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:18 am

Ok, guess I'll post a little of what I think.

This legion sux! I mean, we have people like Shelby, who are so un-helpful that they won't even duo every single Krall quest with a level 31 ranger who skipped them all. And Muff who is never online ever and who hates muffins! And Cata who doesn't teach me anything about how to work better with my ranger when I watch him play. And Tallon who NEVER invited me to do TG with him like 4 times, to level me from 25 - 29 in 4 days. And Gen who is like sooo slow at leveling, I mean come on he's ONLY like level 39/40 now. And Aoshi who won't take any pictures of his travels across Atreia to show us. And Q, who never helps make 100s of potions for me, and special orders either! And Arjin who Never asks to form a group for questing or anything! (lol if you haven't figured out that I'm joking around yet... well I'm joking around!!!)

well there you go, my 2 cents. MEH ;-)

P.S. I <3 this legion

P.P.S and I'm sorry for anyone who got missed but I'm at work and had to end this post a little earlier than intended lol
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:41 am

lol i was surprised at first :p
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Kushiel wrote:
Ok, guess I'll post a little of what I think.

This legion sux! I mean, we have people like Shelby, who are so un-helpful that they won't even duo every single Krall quest with a level 31 ranger who skipped them all. And Muff who is never online ever and who hates muffins! And Cata who doesn't teach me anything about how to work better with my ranger when I watch him play. And Tallon who NEVER invited me to do TG with him like 4 times, to level me from 25 - 29 in 4 days. And Gen who is like sooo slow at leveling, I mean come on he's ONLY like level 39/40 now. And Aoshi who won't take any pictures of his travels across Atreia to show us. And Q, who never helps make 100s of potions for me, and special orders either! And Arjin who Never asks to form a group for questing or anything! (lol if you haven't figured out that I'm joking around yet... well I'm joking around!!!)

well there you go, my 2 cents. MEH ;-)

P.S. I <3 this legion

P.P.S and I'm sorry for anyone who got missed but I'm at work and had to end this post a little earlier than intended lol

Fucking epic, Kush FTW
Back to top Go down
Skornipoo
Angel
Angel
Skornipoo

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Im offended i was missed Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 456727

but as far as my current opinion. its hard to say. i cant seem to group with the any guildies much but thats cause im behind the masses by about 5 lvls.
I would like to get to do more abyss legion coop stuff. Its hard to get into pvp as a temp cause several classes got the one up on me.

Overall im liking the legion though. just wanna catch up so i can team up with more people.
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Skornipoo wrote:

but as far as my current opinion. its hard to say. i cant seem to group with the any guildies much but thats cause im behind the masses by about 5 lvls.
I would like to get to do more abyss legion coop stuff. Its hard to get into pvp as a temp cause several classes got the one up on me.

Overall im liking the legion though. just wanna catch up so i can team up with more people.

*sniff sniff* i group with you skorn *tear*

but imo i love love love love love love Equinox, everyone's my favorite, and some people make me laugh so hard i cry lol, if you ever need a hand they'll be there even if you don't they'll still be there, i love how talkative most people are.......i'm still working on getting Clerik to talk more, it's rather difficult lol, my final words are Equinox is the pimp stick of pimp sticks, the most rocked socks the world has ever seen, and an EXPLOSION of flavor!! lol Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 413392 Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 466592 Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 413392
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 pm

lolz! Rocked socks ftw xD;
I Dont chat alot either in Aion, i have to admit.
I pop in, go grinding/pvping and say some words from time to time.
With vent/ts its alot easier ;-)
But....................... AGAIN my headset is broken. No freaking idea why, but it was probably the cat who played with it lol :(
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Anahera wrote:
Skornipoo wrote:

*sniff sniff* i group with you skorn *tear*

but imo i love love love love love love Equinox, everyone's my favorite, and some people make me laugh so hard i cry lol, if you ever need a hand they'll be there even if you don't they'll still be there, i love how talkative most people are.......i'm still working on getting Clerik to talk more, it's rather difficult lol, my final words are Equinox is the pimp stick of pimp sticks, the most rocked socks the world has ever seen, and an EXPLOSION of flavor!! lol Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 413392 Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 466592 Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 413392

ROFL you really were tired when you wrote this werent you XD hahaha

but i would have to agree im loving equinox, as a totally unbiased oppion Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? 999288
Back to top Go down
Qaylyn
Martyr
Martyr
Qaylyn

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Zankou wrote:
lolz! Rocked socks ftw xD;
I Dont chat alot either in Aion, i have to admit.
I pop in, go grinding/pvping and say some words from time to time.
With vent/ts its alot easier ;-)
But....................... AGAIN my headset is broken. No freaking idea why, but it was probably the cat who played with it lol :(

That is so NO excuse!!!!!!!! go buy a new one
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 pm

its true!! :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?   Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyones oppinion about Equinox so far?
Page 1 of 1