Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Empty
PostSubject: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 am

Dear community,

After Catalyst contacted me with a few great idea's, i decided to tell the story towards everyone.
Catalyst told me to start "collecting kinah" ingame from the money everyone sends ingame to him (according to the rules, that is 1 time per week) and use that money to constantly keep our "lower levels" upgraded with gear, money etc. So everyone is able to level a decent way, yet for the new ones give a great headstart.
I love this idea, and i for one will send more money his way in order to achieve this.

If every crafter in our guild can make some "starter gear" which we could place in the guild warehouse it would be more then perfect.
I know for one that the following 4 people will join our ranks very soon:
Skornipoo
Silisara
R3ckless
Spartha

Templar, Sorc, Sin and Cleric me thinkz. 4 Different kind of armors/weapons heh :)

Anyway if other people have more idea's, we would be glad to hear em!
Catalyst will maintain a "Spreadsheet" with who recieved donations, and who gave them etc.
U could also post your stuff here that u would like to give to the guildbank etc. I will make a "Guildbank" topic very soon. Which we can use then to maintain the stuff/money in.

Regards,
Zankou

Last edited by Zankou on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:04 am

And thanks to the mailing system, someone like myself can make armor for another templar and then send it to them. I like the idea, but I fear that right now it is too early to start mass producing suit of armor and weapons for everyone because we are all trying to simply get into the good things of the game right now. But I love the idea
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 am

Joshgt wrote:
And thanks to the mailing system, someone like myself can make armor for another templar and then send it to them. I like the idea, but I fear that right now it is too early to start mass producing suit of armor and weapons for everyone because we are all trying to simply get into the good things of the game right now. But I love the idea
With startergear i aim for lvl 10-12 green armors.
However a small amount of money can help new people a ton to!
Back to top Go down
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:11 am

Anyone mind explaining to me why there are two different outputs for making some types of weapons/armors? I don't understand why one is better but I can never seem to craft it. Is it random on when you might get the better armor/weapon of the thing you are trying to craft?
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 am

The difference is (from what i understand) the better option is a "critical craft".
So on very rare occasions it pops up as a "critical" and voila, the item is better then average :)
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:29 am

Sounds like a great idea, I can't wait for this to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Qaylyn
Martyr
Martyr
Qaylyn

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Sounds like a great idea, I can't wait for this to kick in.

well if you would get your butt in gear and lvl you wouldnt need this as much...*evil grin* Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. 284679

(snickers)

Q
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 am

Lmao :-)
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 am

Zankou wrote:
The difference is (from what i understand) the better option is a "critical craft".
So on very rare occasions it pops up as a "critical" and voila, the item is better then average :)

lol I got lucky on my bow.... but there are situations in which I NEED the critical version of a lower end item, in order to make a higher end one.... and making 7 of those stupid silver rings.... NONE of them went noble for me! so I couldn't make myself a shiny green ring :-(

*edit* just like this new bow craft recipe I just got. To make the Worthy Koa Bow, it requires a Noble Koa Bow which is a critical craft of the Koa Bow. Not gonna be easy.... not at alll
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 am

whehe :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.   Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important "future" plans!!! Every member please read this carefully.
Page 1 of 1