Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
*MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*MANDATORY READ*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 am

Hello all. First off, we'd like to say how much we love and appreciate each and every one of you. Equinox has had a turbulent past to say the least, and there is something to be said about people who can brave these kinds of storms.

It has come to our attention that there is some dissonance amongst us. About our leadership. About our ranking system. About the future of the clan.

I cannot say that I haven't felt this same way. Let me tell you, though, that folks have rl issues and all, and sometimes that needs to come before the game.

That being said, we are going to have an overhaul of the way we do things around here.

1. The council: Each and every member of the council has leadership abilities. We are all equal in the council, so no one member has more say than the others. This way, we can have some form of management ingame at all times. Council members are also going to start taking the role more seriously. Not saying we switch to zerg-hardcore mode, but we are servants to the clan, and we should act thusly. We the council, are here for you, the clan. To answer questions, to help leveling, help out with quests, PvP, whatever it takes.

2. Ranks: Currently, our rank structure isn't really supported by the game. We will be tweaking it a bit, but fear not, the names and colors of the ranks will remain. It's the basic structure that needs work on.

3. These forums: In order for us to communicate effectively, every member of the clan needs to be registered with the forrums. No more passing notes along, or having someone tell you the clan news on hearsay. If you can't register with the site, then you will be cut from the clan. We don't need to beg anyone to do so, I mean, if you wanted to be in the clan, why wouldn't you want to register with the forums? If you can't be bothered to do that, then we don't need you. End of story.

Also, Anahera is in the running to be promoted to a council seat for her works for the clan, her fervour for all things Equinox, and her natural leadership capabilities. I have voted for her, Zan has as well, and of course Canady has. That is a 3/5 vote, but we need to hear from Sparta and Kush as well. I think she will take a fine addition to the council, and it will help bolster our leadership element ingame.

Once these things are implemented, we plan on running monthly clan activities, maybe even weekly. Thing is we need to work on the scheduling. This is where forum activity comes in. Either way, keep your eyes peeled. More on that later.

I love you all, and I love this clan. Make no mistake on that.
-Aoshi / Erick

*EDIT* I know some of you think that the clan is handled by Zan and I mostly, but that's not the case. Sure, we are the most active on the foums, but the only real difference is that we have admin rights to the forums. we are more like clerical workers for the clan, that's why usually when you see something posted about the clan it's from either Zan or I. but please make no mistake, Kush, Canady, and Sparta are also fully vested members of the council, and therefore also members of the management.

Last edited by Zankou on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelled Sarta into Sparta ;-))
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 am

Ranks are going to be handed out shortly.

There will also be a MONTH'S grace to get registered with the site. Tell those in-clan hat aren't on the forums yet. Come end of December, those who have not yet done so, will be removed from the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 pm

ARGGGG! Im missing sooo much! *MANDATORY READ* 291253
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Yer fine mate, but when you get back in, yer gonna have a big pair of pants to put on, lol. You ready for that? *MANDATORY READ* 466592
Back to top Go down
Zankou

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Yer fine mate, but when you get back in, yer gonna have a big pair of pants to put on, lol. You ready for that? *MANDATORY READ* 466592
Lolz :P
He sure gonna need em! And ya, i changed the ingame text as well (announcement).
So that everyone can and is able to register on our forums within that period.

Also Aoshi, we got ALOT of Alt characters in the guild.
We need to make a list of those people as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Indeed, we can do that once we get all the info together. on the announcment ingame, did you mention that they would be kicked out of the clan after December if they didn't register?
Back to top Go down
Zankou

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Indeed, we can do that once we get all the info together. on the announcment ingame, did you mention that they would be kicked out of the clan after December if they didn't register?
yah
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:22 pm

ill go belt shopping *MANDATORY READ* 880892
Back to top Go down
Zankou

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Sparta wrote:
ill go belt shopping *MANDATORY READ* 880892
Belt shopping? :D
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:19 am

Because he's gonna have to stat putting the smack down, lol. Way to go Sparta! *MANDATORY READ* 27750
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*MANDATORY READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *MANDATORY READ*   *MANDATORY READ* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*MANDATORY READ*
Page 1 of 1