Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..

Go down 
+5
Kyoji
Llyneth
Joshgt
Kushiel
Catalyst
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Empty
PostSubject: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 am

Those who have paid are in the safezone! Those who haven't, i suggest you to pay before Friday.
Unless you got a really good reason NOT to, but keep us updated then.
10.000 Kinah is barely something, and we need it to organise events, pay the event winners, get the legion to rank 3 etc. This week we will still be looking people trough the fingers.. But after this week (next week), we will start kicking/banning people that did not pay, unless as stated before they have a good reason.
People who can't follow format/rules, shouldnt be around anyway..

Edited by Zankou

People that paid for week 40 (friday 2 October we will look the entire list up).

Anahera
Aoshi
Kushiell
Llyneth
Joshgt
Canady
Jakehp
Genesis
Leonydas
Qayzar
Muffinznchz
Zankou

People that havent paid yet (send a mail to Catalyst with 10.000 kinah please) Also update with an reply here so we can update you on the list.

Aedys
ArjinFury
Batman
Clerik
Huckleberry
Maull
Murrdoc
Slaayr
Starsha
Tallon
Yuuhi

Everyone else please pay up because not only isnt it for to those who are paying but its not fair becasue we dont get to do as many events such as rifting becasue kisks pots and supplies are expensive. These are the things that get paid for with the "Payday". Thanks guys

Last edited by Catalyst on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 am

ohhhh, I was wondering, in the long run, what the guild money was gonna be used for... I so forgot about how expensive the kisks are!
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:35 am

lol it aint goin to me thats for sure i plan on helping get the crafters materials to for some extra gear for everyone
Back to top Go down
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:20 am

Ahhh crap.. and I just logged out. I'm keeping this topic up for when I get back from work. I'll send my, 10k? over when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Llyneth
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 am

If I recall, it's 10k for Legion rank 1 to rank 2, 10k for Catalyst winning event 1, and 10k for Legion rank 2 to rank 3.
So 30k total.
Although I'm not sure if the deadline this week includes that last 10k or not.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 am

Llyneth wrote:
If I recall, it's 10k for Legion rank 1 to rank 2, 10k for Catalyst winning event 1, and 10k for Legion rank 2 to rank 3.
So 30k total.

Originally it was only supposed to be 10k per week. Not extra because of certain events... but if you could afford extra was and always is welcome! Now it sounds like we are going to begin implementing a pay so much considering what level you are system lol. Higher levels make more money and can afford to contribute more.

Cata, Aoshi, Zan... we starting the new version by level next week officially?
Back to top Go down
Llyneth
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Pay more the higher our level is?
With how unoften I actually play play and me raising my crafting and gathering skills...
My poor kinah. ToT
Back to top Go down
Kyoji
Archangel
Archangel
Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Hey I'm no deadbeat!
Back to top Go down
Qaylyn
Martyr
Martyr
Qaylyn

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Cat...did you receive the 5k I sent? God..hope I didnt spell you name wrong and sent it to someone
else. List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. 456727 it was all I could afford at the time...getting ready to buy my lvl 22 skills...will send what I can after that.....
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:23 pm

lol i got you guys i just have the letters in mail and havent gotten to puttin paid near the names
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Llyneth wrote:
So 30k total.

I sent in 4ok the other day, 30k for me, 10k for what Kush sent to me. More on the way, as always.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Kushiel wrote:
Llyneth wrote:
So 30k total.

Originally it was only supposed to be 10k per week. Not extra because of certain events... but if you could afford extra was and always is welcome! Now it sounds like we are going to begin implementing a pay so much considering what level you are system lol. Higher levels make more money and can afford to contribute more.

Cata, Aoshi, Zan... we starting the new version by level next week officially?

Not sure, Kush, since I am a bit out of the loop. I mean, it sounds good on paper. I will always be putting in more than my share, it;s just how I roll. We have to come to a medium, so as not to "rape" our populace, lol. All I can say is "Pick EVERY-FUCKING thing up, and sell it. The broker is you friend!" Lol, that's how I make my cash.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Agreed.
Basicly 10k by the end of this friday is the "SECOND" payment for everyone. (Total = 20k from the Equinox start).

After Friday, we will move over to the new system.
Aka level 1-20 = 10.000 kinah
21-30 = 20.000 kinah etc..
More is always welcome, but only if u can miss it.

Im giving away lots of gear that i find etc, in order to help others.
Now i noticed others did the same, so thats a good way to keep things swining.
Since im really a "farmer" class, i keep finding good stuff. I will donate another 50.000 or so tonight i think.
Edit:
We need to bring the legion to level 3!
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:01 am

Sent mine in... I'm sorry it was only 10k, but thats all I had... I'm working on getting more, more, and more... I don't see how you guys get so much. Maybe I'm missing out on the secret.... :\
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:02 am

Joshgt wrote:
Sent mine in... I'm sorry it was only 10k, but thats all I had... I'm working on getting more, more, and more... I don't see how you guys get so much. Maybe I'm missing out on the secret.... :\
I have a pet on crack. i farm about 5 monsters ( level 22-24) in 1 minute. so over 1 or 2 hours thats quite many.
They tend to drop greens etc, and u sell those @ broker. At least works like that for me :)
Back to top Go down
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:20 am

I kill like 1 guy per minute... I am like the class that deals least damage... :( Almost all greens I get I put into broker at a cheaper price, and they sometimes get sold...
Back to top Go down
Llyneth
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 am

Joshgt wrote:
I kill like 1 guy per minute... I am like the class that deals least damage... :( Almost all greens I get I put into broker at a cheaper price, and they sometimes get sold...
If you're solo'ing as a Templar you NEED to use a Greatsword.
NEED TO.
It's like night and day.

Otherwise you need to pair up with someone.

Also, unless you're in a rush, never ever sell stuff at the broker for the lowest amount you see or lower.
Go for second, or third lowest. Sometimes even forth lowest.
It's almost guaranteed you'll sell it overnight.
Back to top Go down
Qaylyn
Martyr
Martyr
Qaylyn

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 am

I am doing the best I can....my alchemy is 84 and I am making mana/HP pots for members that ask..I cant lvl anymore due to lack of funds ..I dont have enuff kinah to buy my lvl 22 skills atm.
I need to be lvl 120 in order to make the good mana/HP pots..they are for lvl 30 tho.
I will sent Cat another 5000 tomorrow and see how much I can earn in the days ahead....

I asked if anyone wanted to group in eltnen but Josh didnt answer..
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 am

Qaylyn wrote:
I am doing the best I can....my alchemy is 84 and I am making mana/HP pots for members that ask..I cant lvl anymore due to lack of funds ..I dont have enuff kinah to buy my lvl 22 skills atm.
I need to be lvl 120 in order to make the good mana/HP pots..they are for lvl 30 tho.
I will sent Cat another 5000 tomorrow and see how much I can earn in the days ahead....

U Dont have to donate Q, if your working out as hard as u can on your professions + helping others in the guild with it. Also not enough for level 22 skills? How much are u missing, i will send you some kinah.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 am

Qaylyn wrote:

If I am on, I will grind with you at whatever location, promise. About the skill manuals, tell me about it. I went to the master at lvl 22, spent like 25k and I still have like 4 more manuals to get, yeesh. Good thing I sent my duckets early to boss man Cat, ne?
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 am

Think i have around 60-80k now, and i bought like 8 manuals for lvl 22 lol.
Back to top Go down
Kyoji
Archangel
Archangel
Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:41 am

I definetly sent you money last night Cata List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. 466592
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Qaylyn wrote:

If I am on, I will grind with you at whatever location, promise. About the skill manuals, tell me about it. I went to the master at lvl 22, spent like 25k and I still have like 4 more manuals to get, yeesh. Good thing I sent my duckets early to boss man Cat, ne?

lol, yeah the skills at level 22 cost like 55k... so make sure to save up for it!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:51 am

cata what did i say about taking me off that deadbeat list lol

i'm paid up guys i swear XD
Back to top Go down
Qaylyn
Martyr
Martyr
Qaylyn

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 am

Is Cat going to update the deadbeat list? I know for sure that Arjin and I have sent kinah to him....

Some one kick him in the ass!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..   List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of members who still need to Donate (Events etc) "PAYDAY" etc..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next