Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!

Go down 
+10
MuffinDemon
Kushiel
Qaylyn
Canady
Llyneth
Aoshi1
Joshgt
yuuhi
Catalyst
Zankou
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Empty
PostSubject: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 am

Dear Legion members,

Me and Aoshi discussed a few things and figured an event would be a nice way to start out as our Legion.
The contest will be:

Edit:
Catalyst is the winner of this event!

The prize money of 250.000 kinah will be rewarded on the 27th of September !
(1 week from now since all the members need to deposit 10k first.)

The rank of Archangel will be adjusted as you earned it mate.
The last reward which is still secret, will be announced shortly.

Objective: The one that levels up the fastest towards level 10 and create the Legion ingame, is the winner! :)

It shouldnt be to hard to determine the winner, as the guild "Equinox" can only be made once.
When the legion is made, just PM me or Aoshi (or leave a message here) that you did, and make a screenshot of it.
After that invite the rest of the people into the Legion, and transfer the "leader" status towards Zankou and Aoshi.

Rules? There are non! Free for all yarrrrRr!

Reward: This is perhaps the most funky feature to do this! The winner recieves his reward after 1 week when the first donations to the legion warehouse has taken place. It will be 250.000 Kinah + the new rank of Archangel on our forums. There might even be some extra bonus.. but that part remains "hidden" until we have a winner.

Enjoy the Contest! And may the best Man / Miss win it :)

Regards,
Zankou and Aoshi

Last edited by Zankou on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:10 am

of course, leave your feedback as well. Like: I like it, i dont like it. Or anything for that matter ^_^
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 am

to bad i have to work :(
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:19 am

Catalyst wrote:
to bad i have to work :(
lolz.. Well there will be many many more events coming our way :) Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 am

sucks i was first to 10 on OBT i can probably win this :( i have a question ill pm it to ya
Back to top Go down
yuuhi
Archangel
Archangel
yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 am

this one is in the bag Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! 850206
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:02 am

Don't forget we got some old skool in here to! :P
Back to top Go down
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 am

How much does it costs to make the legion?
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am

Joshgt wrote:
How much does it costs to make the legion?
10k kinah lol.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:24 am

GAOGAOGAO Equinox! I am sure it will be me who wins this, but do I still get that lewt cash bonus? lulz...jk, I am sure one of you guys is gonna beat me silly in this...
Back to top Go down
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:25 am

If launch starts at 3PM on Sunday, I will be there playing for about 20 hours... It will be a fight! lol
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:29 am

Time to get some red bull lol..
I Wont be able to play more then 2 hours probably on sunday, but heck who knows! Perhaps the wifey let me ^^
Back to top Go down
Llyneth
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:50 am

250k kinnah?
If I won I'd throw that all...into Armorcrafting. XD
I don't know, took me 4 hours to reach 10 in OB I think, will probably lose.
That, and I don't even know where you go to make a legion, haha.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 am

Win or lose, it's gonna be fun. Can't wait guys, I luvs you all! Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! 413392 Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! 466592 Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! 617195 Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! 880892
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 am

Everyone has a chance, + u can still do some research on how and what.
Aion Power wiki is a good place to go for information.
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:48 pm

hahah man i think this is an epic sause idea for a right off the start event!

i'm placing my kinah on JoshGt any other Seraphs want in on this action?

10k on joshGt!!
Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! 51215
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:49 pm

I got 10k on that as well...GAO JOSH! Dun you dare let us down!
Back to top Go down
Qaylyn
Martyr
Martyr
Qaylyn

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:05 pm

this is a great idea providing NCwest has all their ducks in a row and we can all log in from the get go and
there is no lag

any preference to what channel we use or is it hit/miss?
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm

I think the constant choice is 7. Yeah, I like 7.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
I think the constant choice is 7. Yeah, I like 7.

If any of you played at the end of OB, after the big patch. They no longer have channels 1-10. instead the number of channels is based upon the number of people currently playing in each area.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Is it? if thats the case.. we will see :p
Do advice everyone to pop in vent or TS, even if u dont have a mic.
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:56 pm

this is guna be really fun, i was the first lvl 10 on siel, and 3rd on nez Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! 27750
Back to top Go down
Arjin
Martyr
Martyr
Arjin

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Just hand over the monies now, it's in the bag! ;)
Back to top Go down
Qaylyn
Martyr
Martyr
Qaylyn

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:36 pm

I heard that they were going back to 10 channels..........??

Aion Beta Forums

Quote:
Channels will scale with the game. We will start off with 10 again when we launch but wanted to test scaling them back for the last few days of open beta.

Sorry this was not noted in the patch notes.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Qaylyn wrote:
I heard that they were going back to 10 channels..........??

Aion Beta Forums

Quote:
Channels will scale with the game. We will start off with 10 again when we launch but wanted to test scaling them back for the last few days of open beta.

Sorry this was not noted in the patch notes.

Thx for the quote Qaylyn :-) Nice to know there will be 10 again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!   Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest / Event for all our Martyrs and Angels starting @ launch!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next