E Q U I N O X
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zankou



Posts : 3192
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 32
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:53 am

So here goes the Bossy type again, with some minor additions to our rules that need to be followed on the day of launch.
Its no biggy at all, but they are necesarry:


1)
Guild has been created, rule number 1 doesn't apply anymore.

2)
In order to make the Legion grow asap towards legion level 2 and 3, we need donations in our Guild warehouse. My idea is to put about 10k Kinah per person in the bank each week. (this isnt much money at all, but i can imagen in the first week this may be troublesome). For the first week its not necesarry, but after that its a pre unless you got a really good reason u can't. But u can always notify us about it.
Edit: This is also money we will use for events to reward players for there dedication etc.


3)
Respect every player in this Legion. If you have problems with someone, please report this to either ME or Aoshi, and we will see what we can do about it. (Doubt this will happen, but u will never know).

Thats about it, hope everyone can live with this :)
If you have any questions? or want to discuss any matter i have put up here.. feel free to reply.


Best regards,
Zankou

_________________
Allods Online EU Open Beta

Guild: Legends
Stoeipoesje - lvl 42 - Gibberling Seer - Server: ISA
Godivea - lvl 36 - Elven Healer - Server: ISA
Stampertje - lvl 11 - Gibberling Seer - Server: ISA

Exploring the Astral on our Spaceship! Yarrr
www.allods-legends.tk


Last edited by Zankou on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Saone
Martyr
Martyr


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:46 am

Zankou wrote:
2)
In order to make the Legion grow asap towards legion level 2 and 3, we need donations in our Guild warehouse. My idea is to put about 10k Kinah per person in the bank each week. (this isnt much money at all, but i can imagen in the first week this may be troublesome). For the first week its not necesarry, but after that its a pre unless you got a really good reason u can't. But u can always notify us about it.

If we're at all organized about this, we can get to level 2 on the first day. I typically have enough to buy a legion (~13k) left over after level 10 training when I first get to Sanctum, and level 2 (+ custom cape) costs about 125k, so if we get 10+ people to level 10 on the first day it should be no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zankou



Posts : 3192
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 32
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 am

Great to hear Mate, great to hear.
Sounds like music in my ears.

_________________
Allods Online EU Open Beta

Guild: Legends
Stoeipoesje - lvl 42 - Gibberling Seer - Server: ISA
Godivea - lvl 36 - Elven Healer - Server: ISA
Stampertje - lvl 11 - Gibberling Seer - Server: ISA

Exploring the Astral on our Spaceship! Yarrr
www.allods-legends.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
avatar

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33
Location : Chicagoland

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:30 am

Saone wrote:
Zankou wrote:
2)
In order to make the Legion grow asap towards legion level 2 and 3, we need donations in our Guild warehouse. My idea is to put about 10k Kinah per person in the bank each week. (this isnt much money at all, but i can imagen in the first week this may be troublesome). For the first week its not necesarry, but after that its a pre unless you got a really good reason u can't. But u can always notify us about it.

If we're at all organized about this, we can get to level 2 on the first day. I typically have enough to buy a legion (~13k) left over after level 10 training when I first get to Sanctum, and level 2 (+ custom cape) costs about 125k, so if we get 10+ people to level 10 on the first day it should be no problem.

I most likely can't play till late Sunday or Monday morning.... however, I did ask monday as a vacation day from work, so that should make up for missing most of the first day lol... of course it probably doesn't start till 2pm my time on Sunday anyways. I'll be donating as much kinah as I possibly can, as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
avatar

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 28
Location : CANADA!

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:49 am

yeah as long as school doesn't tear me a new one 10kin is easy to get im down!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
avatar

Posts : 632
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Nj

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:29 pm

I think 10k is a really reasonable amount that can help build our in game guild rank up quickly... And its better than just a few people struggling to make all the cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoji
Archangel
Archangel
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Agreed, I think is a great idea. 10k in the beginning is quite a bit but you come into money so fast I don't see this being an issue at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:52 pm

i agree with everything except Zan or aoshi making the guild, no offense or anything, but i think i was the 1st lvl 10 out of the entire guild, so i could make it 1st then transfer leadership to one of you guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
avatar

Posts : 1659
Join date : 2008-04-20
Location : Hades, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:03 pm

I don't think it really matters Muff, as long as we are working towards the same thing. I know I will definitely be playing on launch day, and am sure I will be at level 10 within a reasonable amount of time.

_________________

AION Chara: Aoshi Server: Vaizel Gladiator, Lvl 36 Craft: Weaponsmyth (399p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 27
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Rules sound fine to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zankou



Posts : 3192
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 32
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 pm

MuffinDemon wrote:
i agree with everything except Zan or aoshi making the guild, no offense or anything, but i think i was the 1st lvl 10 out of the entire guild, so i could make it 1st then transfer leadership to one of you guys
Well i had alot of real life stuff to do before beta he mate ;)
Trust me, 2.5-3 hours max for level 10.

Edit: I dont think the "creator" can transfer leader status, hence why i said "Zankou or Aoshi" makes the guild.

_________________
Allods Online EU Open Beta

Guild: Legends
Stoeipoesje - lvl 42 - Gibberling Seer - Server: ISA
Godivea - lvl 36 - Elven Healer - Server: ISA
Stampertje - lvl 11 - Gibberling Seer - Server: ISA

Exploring the Astral on our Spaceship! Yarrr
www.allods-legends.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
avatar

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33
Location : Chicagoland

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:21 am

Zankou wrote:
MuffinDemon wrote:
i agree with everything except Zan or aoshi making the guild, no offense or anything, but i think i was the 1st lvl 10 out of the entire guild, so i could make it 1st then transfer leadership to one of you guys
Well i had alot of real life stuff to do before beta he mate ;)
Trust me, 2.5-3 hours max for level 10.

Edit: I dont think the "creator" can transfer leader status, hence why i said "Zankou or Aoshi" makes the guild.

They can, I was leader during open beta, and I always had the option to transfer Brigadier General status to someone else. But since it was OB.... I RULED EQUINOX!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!! OBEY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... good thing I won't be leader after release, I get too carried away with it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zankou



Posts : 3192
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 32
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 am

Well then :)
The first to hit level 10 with 10k Kinah can make "Equinox" then.
After that invite/transfer the leader status.
I will make an event of this..
to be continued..

_________________
Allods Online EU Open Beta

Guild: Legends
Stoeipoesje - lvl 42 - Gibberling Seer - Server: ISA
Godivea - lvl 36 - Elven Healer - Server: ISA
Stampertje - lvl 11 - Gibberling Seer - Server: ISA

Exploring the Astral on our Spaceship! Yarrr
www.allods-legends.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009   

Back to top Go down
 
Some rules that need to be followed! Updated 09-21-2009
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» UCK's Collection. (updated 1st January 2009)
» Rules and Guidelines for hosting a party
» Private Club Memberships Rules and Guidelines
» High End CPUs - Updated
» Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Aion Discussion-
Jump to: