Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bubelage's Application - Dragonica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bubelage

Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Empty
PostSubject: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:57 am

1. What's your in game?
Mrboom

2. What's your sign up name for our forum (please keep this the same as in game name)?
Bubbelage

3. How old are you?
I'm 15

4. What lvl are you?
18 atm, I don't play very often so I will be goin up slowly ^^

5. What is your primary class? Which evolution/route are u going to take??
Magician, going to be PvP BM

6. Do or will you have alts?.
no

7. What languages do you speak?
Polish is my native language, but I speak English very well, though I have problems with understanding british ppl trought vent :X They speak to fast... and with that weird accent xd

8. Explain how active you’re going to be.
I used to care more about fun and mates further than working on my character, so I'm going to join any guild events and be active at forum.

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those?
When u join guild, u make friends, and I think that's the best part of any MMO. I'd love to do events with guild such as pvp, boss huntin, quests or any other way of havin fun.

10. Will you back up Equinox in some pvp such as GvsG ?
Hell yea

11. What do you think about Equinoxso far?
I need to join and talk with ur members to say something more about you ;p

12. Do you agree to our rules?
Yea

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period ?
ofc

14. What country are you from?
Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:02 am

i'm bad in Geography, POland is in EU?

Anyway welcome, whisp me at 16:00 GMT+1
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:36 am

Ya its in EU.
And Welcome mate, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:20 am

-BANNED-

Ignoring whisping and joined in another guild -.-
Back to top Go down
Bubelage

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 pm

I can explain... when somebody send me invite to guild I just pressed enter... And not long while after that I had gone offline, and I just read what u have written, that's why I didn't pm u at 16pm
I think ur guild is a really nice one, that's why I'd love to join u, guys... I do not sit in front of my screen for whole day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 am

whel if you want to join, if you find me online,leave guild and i'll recruit u

if not this application will be closed
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:13 am

Goya wrote:
whel if you want to join, if you find me online,leave guild and i'll recruit u

if not this application will be closed
Agreed. Accident can happen, but dont make this a regular thing since we dont like that.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:08 am

Recruited yet ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:29 am

not yet, i'll write here if recruited or if he decided to rest in the other guild
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:04 am

Goya wrote:
not yet, i'll write here if recruited or if he decided to rest in the other guild
Oks
Back to top Go down
Bubelage

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:24 am

Guys, I mostly play at evenings/nights so its like 9pm-1am GMT+1 cause I work in morning, sleep at noon and go outside at afternoon :P and I can not find any of u online.
And btw, when I try to pm Omnislash I get msg [sys]Wrong command
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 am

Bubelage wrote:
Guys, I mostly play at evenings/nights so its like 9pm-1am GMT+1 cause I work in morning, sleep at noon and go outside at afternoon :P and I can not find any of u online.
And btw, when I try to pm Omnislash I get msg [sys]Wrong command
lol, well no idea about that.
Whenever u are online though, keep trying to contact one of us.
Dralek
Goya
Omnislash

There should be a day that our paths cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 am

tell us when you are online today or tomorrow.i'll try to be online at that time
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:01 pm

If he doesnt respond soon, im gonna lock this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:09 am

-recruited-(yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubelage's Application - Dragonica   Bubelage's Application - Dragonica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubelage's Application - Dragonica
Page 1 of 1