Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Empty
PostSubject: Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is!   Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:38 am

Im holding a list with all the people of Equinox members, so i can see which guys improved or not etc.
I will start wooping/kicking members next week, and i will check member list each week onwards to see for any improvements. (1 level up per week below level 30 = easy imo). 30-35 should get 2 weeks per level.
And so on. Ofcourse, people who have real life things etc will not be kicked. However, i want to make Equinox a nice and active community, and not a legion where half the people arent online anyway.
For the people with Alt characters. please let us know in the correct forum what the other names are of your character. So we know who not to kick etc.
Thanks in advance.

Zankou
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Novablue
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is!   Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:06 am

Hmm. Well if that's the case you might kick me soon. :( I'm 35 now (I play in surges) but for 2+ weeks I was only 34. The problem is I do mare than just level, I like to explore too.

Maybe I just don't understand what you mean. Sometimes you have people that are inactive for months and they never even told you about what their plans are, don't worry about kicking them. :P
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is!   Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:58 am

Novablue wrote:
Hmm. Well if that's the case you might kick me soon. :( I'm 35 now (I play in surges) but for 2+ weeks I was only 34. The problem is I do mare than just level, I like to explore too.

Maybe I just don't understand what you mean. Sometimes you have people that are inactive for months and they never even told you about what their plans are, don't worry about kicking them. :P
Thats basicly what i mean Nova ;) The inactives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is!   Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:20 am

I don't level fast.... and I think I'll be level 37 for a month + But I've told you all that I won't be online for the holidays because my dad's PC can't play Aion. Even when I get back, my plan is to use crafting to make money, and to level my gathering, so I can gather Egrasi.... I want Master Handi :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is!   Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna start cleaning up soon (In game that is!
Page 1 of 1