Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Empty
PostSubject: Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next!   Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:15 am

Zankou's little story;

Okay here goes; Currently as you all know i have a level 34 spiritmaster (currently on hold).
Reason beeing, im levelling a Chanter as we speak. I want to make this Chanter my main for 2 simple reasons:
I Love the way this class plays and how capable it is of solo'ing trough mobs etc. And the animations of skills etc.
Reason 2; The fact a Chanter on high level gets AMAZING buffs / Mantra's to make a party 10x better then any other class.
20% atk buffs, defence buffs, increased mboost, group HoTs and so on and so on. All and all , a really valuable class in team.
(Fortress sieging/attacking etc, u would have your personal buffer with ya). Ya, chanter is a teamplayer which i guess; Fits entirely in Equinox.

One thing im going to do before all this is the following; I currently have 2/5 Daeva armour pieces.
When my Chanter hits the 25 bracket, im gonna level in the abyss til 30~. (I actually hope to find another Daeva piece again like the last time)
So that would make me have either 3/5 Daeva piece, or 4/5 if im lucky.
Then i only need to get 1 more char towards level 30, and then i have 5/5 pieces.

With these 5 pieces i will go for the LEATHER set due to the Psy crit and evasion bonus it has.
And i will take the staff with the added Attack Speed.

That will make leveling between 30-50 ALOT easier imo. I even read about 36 chanters soloing FT entirely due to this.
Ofcourse this is only minor information, and not really necesarry. But i figured i would share this with you guys.

Chanter is currently level 19, and i will start levelling it again tonight. I hope you guys understand this, and dont let you feel down or anything.
I will do my best to catch all of you up, thats the least i can do right? But at 50 u guys will have a Chanter to tag along and be your personal BUFFbot :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next!   Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:19 am

You have a big task ahead of yo man, good luck! I am with you^^
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next!   Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 pm

solo fire temple.... yum
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next!   Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:12 pm

DO NOT!!!!! get leather for evasion, chanters dont get evasion boosts so it is very hard hard for them to dodge even with that armor. get the leather for the hp, mp, crit, and mage resist tho :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next!   Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zankou's lil story on what hes going to do next!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Aion Discussion-
Jump to: