Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Easy class to level to 30?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Easy class to level to 30? Empty
PostSubject: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:04 am

Anyone got a comment on this?
Im looking at the lvl 30 armours now as well..
basicly i have 2/5 pieces equiped atm.. but the 3rd piece, is quite good actually.
It would give me these bonusses;

And perhaps fun to play as well ;|

Equip Effect (2)
Magical Resistance
+24
Physical Defense
+21
Evasion
+27
Maximum MP
+150

Equip Effect (3)
Maximum HP
+225
Maximum MP
+201
Magic Boost
+24
Magical Accuracy
+20

That is REALLY good for a SM.
+225 hp = 3 HP +75 manastones
+201 MP = 3 MP +75 manastones

+24 Magic boost = 1 manastone
+20 magical accuracy = 2 manastones..

So as u can see i guess its really important for me..
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:54 am

I personally don't know, Muff seems to level really fast with that Sin of his. He'd probly be one of the best to answer this since he has so many chars himself lol.

I do know that Ranger is a horrible choice for fast leveling.... at least in the early levels. You can level quite fast later on tho :-) If you try.... which I don't :-P I want to level slow, I want to take my time :-) I'm enjoying the game. I really need to get to 40 tho... way to hard for me to gather level 300+ mats right now :-P

I just bought a replacement for my piece of Daevonian armor, too bad I can't give you my piece, but it's untradable :-(
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 am

Kushiel wrote:
I personally don't know, Muff seems to level really fast with that Sin of his. He'd probly be one of the best to answer this since he has so many chars himself lol.

I do know that Ranger is a horrible choice for fast leveling.... at least in the early levels. You can level quite fast later on tho :-) If you try.... which I don't :-P I want to level slow, I want to take my time :-) I'm enjoying the game. I really need to get to 40 tho... way to hard for me to gather level 300+ mats right now :-P

I just bought a replacement for my piece of Daevonian armor, too bad I can't give you my piece, but it's untradable :-(

Hehe, the only reason im probably going to do this, is the fact that 3rd piece is really worth it.

Im probably going for a Chanter to play till 30.
Oh and btw, on Aionsource they say Ranger is the easiest.
Once u hit level 10, make your bow +10 and u can 3 shot almost everything xD <3
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:24 am

Zankou wrote:
Kushiel wrote:

Hehe, the only reason im probably going to do this, is the fact that 3rd piece is really worth it.

Im probably going for a Chanter to play till 30.
Oh and btw, on Aionsource they say Ranger is the easiest.
Once u hit level 10, make your bow +10 and u can 3 shot almost everything xD <3

Bow +10 doesn't help skill dmg.... only base dmg.... and I never could 3 shot anything... not even remotely close to it.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 am

no skill dmg?
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am

lol, thats not what I said. Whether you have a level 1 white bow, or a level 35 +10 modded Blue bow.... your skill dmg will be the same. Skills do a nice amount of dmg tho.... at least once you hit 19. You'll never 3 hit... whoever wrote that must be farming level 1 monsters at level 10. You have to kite around right away, from the very start of getting your bow. Having bow at +10 might speed up killing a little bit, but it only effects normal attacks, not the skills.

Sorcerer kills much faster at level 10, I know that for a fact. Probly kills 2-3 times faster.... major issue being you have to have a million pots or rest after a few battles in order to keep MP up.

You don't get the powerful attacks with Ranger until... I think 19 is the first one... combo I think was at 25.... it's not a class for quick killing and leveling, it's a kiting class with snares, some DoT, and decent spike dmg (these spike skills often knockback/stun opponents), but not enough to kill solo fast. (unless you are killing stuff 10 levels under you)

Edit** ohhhh, and the way to increase the dmg from your skills is Crit :-) Critical hits effect your skills, which is why Crit stones are so much more popular than attack stones. Crit can effect normal attacks too. It's almost over powered lol. or attack increases are underpowered.... Since I've learned this, I now know I want my next bow's extra stats to be either HP and Crit or Accuracy and Crit... very little point to an attack increase if I'm using skills for 75% of my attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:59 am

Hehe alright. Well anyway i made a "priest" called "Reverze", and hes level 8,25 now.
Going for the chanter route me thinkz.
Back to top Go down
Novablue
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:12 am

I got a priest to 10 and I was done. Hated the lower level one. Ranger VERY slow to 19 after that it is ok.

My suggestion for fast level 30's... sins, glads, or best yet sorc!

And for the 50 set here is the best guess of what is required:

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/general-guides/53287-elyos-lv50-daevonian-set-quest-outline.html
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:24 pm

sins are really easy to get lvl 30, because of their high DPS and *VERY* high evasion (emphasis on very lol, but also thyre not that great until they get their 2nd rune carve skill, then you hit lvl 28 and just soar by) clerics are easy to get 30 cuz of the healer aspect, chanters dont get many parties until the abyss. SM is by the best tho because of the PvE mastery they have. sorc i always die on so idk on that one lol.havent tried ranger or any warrior yet...
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 pm

MuffinDemon wrote:
sins are really easy to get lvl 30, because of their high DPS and *VERY* high evasion (emphasis on very lol, but also thyre not that great until they get their 2nd rune carve skill, then you hit lvl 28 and just soar by) clerics are easy to get 30 cuz of the healer aspect, chanters dont get many parties until the abyss. SM is by the best tho because of the PvE mastery they have. sorc i always die on so idk on that one lol.havent tried ranger or any warrior yet...
Currently my Chanter is level 14. And i gotta say; Boi this is fun!
I like the way they fight with the staff, the combo's are quite fun. The fact you have some nice "buffs" etc is nice to. Even though i read alot that they are bad in the brackets of 30-42, after that they start owning some more and such. THen again, every class can own at the level cap.. its just based on several things.
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:07 pm

chanters SUCK... no like you will get owned so easily thro 30-42, after 42 i have yet to see
but they do have cool animations lol, i like the animation for penance strike (lvl 31 low proc) and incandescnet blow which i call spinny move lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy class to level to 30?   Easy class to level to 30? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy class to level to 30?
Page 1 of 1