Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?

Go down 
+2
Melisto
Zankou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Empty
PostSubject: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:29 am

Is it true that the min requirment is 25? due to a prequest..
keep me updated please.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Melisto
Archangel
Archangel
Melisto

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:32 am

Zankou wrote:
keep me updated please.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

i remember reading 25 at some other fora ^^ not entirely sure tho..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/rodney1415/rodney-portfolio
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 am

Melisto wrote:
Zankou wrote:
keep me updated please.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

i remember reading 25 at some other fora ^^ not entirely sure tho..
So did i, cause of a pre-quest. But still asking ^^
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 pm

yup you have to be level 25 to get into abyss
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:18 pm

you have to be lvl 25 and thats starts a chain of 4 quests (they're really simple)
once do that, welcome to the abyss, which is extremly fun btw! xD
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 am

MuffinDemon wrote:
you have to be lvl 25 and thats starts a chain of 4 quests (they're really simple)

Part of me is looking forward to the Abyss, and part of me is not :-P lol, Though my new skills should help me out in PvP a lot.... Warrior classes won't stand a chance against me :-P

But I wanna know a bit more about the Abyss... Can you go solo there? or would that just be suicide? I've heard of ways to lengthen your flight time? So that theoretically you could fly forever there, as long as you do something every min. lol, fly through an Aether hoop or whatever? Is that true?

I'm level 23 and 1/4 now lol, so I'm getting close :-)
Back to top Go down
Melisto
Archangel
Archangel
Melisto

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:46 am

haha, i am almost lvl 9 ^^, long way for me till abyss!! heheh..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/rodney1415/rodney-portfolio
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 am

I still havn't figured out how to get their once I'm level 25... Hope something pops up and says, "GO HERE FOR TEH ABISS!!!11!"
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Kushiel wrote:
MuffinDemon wrote:

Part of me is looking forward to the Abyss, and part of me is not :-P lol, Though my new skills should help me out in PvP a lot.... Warrior classes won't stand a chance against me :-P

But I wanna know a bit more about the Abyss... Can you go solo there? or would that just be suicide? I've heard of ways to lengthen your flight time? So that theoretically you could fly forever there, as long as you do something every min. lol, fly through an Aether hoop or whatever? Is that true?

I'm level 23 and 1/4 now lol, so I'm getting close :-)

lol, its very hard to go solo in the abyss due to parties sticking together, but if u can isolae a slow person not following well you can take him and hopefully his party wont come back

aether hoops are a yes, fly through them several times each time you fly thro them you get +7 flght time and a 5 sec speed boost

and once you hit 25 it automatically gives it to you, like ascension quest or the stigma... sorry for any spelling mistakes, i cant see right now, my contacts are out and i dont have glasses <.<
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:42 pm

Hehe :D well Abyss should contain legion party's anyway.
In most cases there should be ~ 5 people around. Its just that not everyone is near 25 yet.
Back to top Go down
Joshgt
Martyr
Martyr
Joshgt

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 am

I'm working on it.... :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?   Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Abyss.. minimum requirements?
Page 1 of 1