Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My plan with Abyss points / exchange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

My plan with Abyss points / exchange Empty
PostSubject: My plan with Abyss points / exchange   My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 am

Oke so i have been brainstorming forever on what im going to do, and how etc.
I made a decission, and im open for any feedback suggestion:

The lvl 30 orange boots for example; cost aprox 57k AP. (6 slots, great stats indd)
The lvl 30 blue boots for example; cost aprox 19.7k AP (5 slots, still great)
The lvl 30 GREEN boots for example; cost aprox 6.6k AP (4 Slots, The best in my OPP)

Basicly what im saying is: For the amount it cost for 1 pair of orange boots, it cost me 57.000 AP.
I Gain some nice stats, and 6 mana stone slots.
While with that same amount of money i can get the entire GREEN set of armor with "decent" stats, but with 4 slot pieces per armor. Which is like 20 total mana stone slots. Bear in mind that those level 30 stuff aint forever, and ofc will be replaced at 40, perhaps even at 50. I think my best bet is to go for the green ones.
When i got those, save up for the level 30 jewelry in orange. With a decent set of equipment, getting AP with ganking/farming etc should go/be alot easier.

Now...... Whats your oppinion guys? :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: My plan with Abyss points / exchange   My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 am

In my oppinion there is no reason to work extremely hard for any Orange item... this early in the game.... we are leveling so fast we outlevel our equipment all the time. If you go with the green set, you can get the whole set, and can probly keep getting new sets every 5 or 10 levels, while the orange stuff you'll maybe get one piece... Then the rest of your armor is kinda sucky.

At level 50.... it changes lol, we are no longer leveling so we can work for the elite equipment :-) (maybe even start at 45 lol, cuz leveling will be slow then, an orange set might last a month or two before you are 50 >.< we'll see when that time comes.)

I know I'm still going for a Godstone with my AP :-) they have green ones for ~11,000 to 12,000 AP. Not awesome stats but I want my bow to glow!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: My plan with Abyss points / exchange   My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:20 am

lol ya i noticed..
Im currently on 15.600 Abyss points, so i can already get 2 pieces of green, almost 3.
Quite imba, cause that are 12 mana stone slots :D
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: My plan with Abyss points / exchange   My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:15 am

Zankou wrote:
lol ya i noticed..
Im currently on 15.600 Abyss points, so i can already get 2 pieces of green, almost 3.
Quite imba, cause that are 12 mana stone slots :D

Yeah, think of it. getting 5 AP greens with 4 slots each, for 20 slots, or getting one orange with 6 slots, and then having to use the AH to buy cheap greens for the rest of your armor with 2 slots each... thats only 14 slots total. :-) you get a lot more slots with the full green set.... or if you find a good way to get AP maybe even get one blue AP piece lol :-)

I know I only get 2 slots on each green piece of my crafted armor (thx again to Yuuhi for crafting it for me). I do get 3 slots on the blue (woot on crit craft!). Abyss armor is the best for Manastone socketing from the looks of it :-) I wonder if any of the Master crafts give 6 slots on the golds, or if crafted armor will only ever have 4 slots maximum..... I'll have too look lol :-)
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: My plan with Abyss points / exchange   My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 am

hehe yah i guess.
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: My plan with Abyss points / exchange   My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:12 am

ya but right now thats what everyone is doing, noone is saving there ap so later on in the game everyone will save and it'll be a helluva lot easier to get AP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My plan with Abyss points / exchange   My plan with Abyss points / exchange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My plan with Abyss points / exchange
Page 1 of 1