Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...

Go down 
+4
Canady
Kushiel
Sparta
Aoshi1
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Empty
PostSubject: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:06 am

Below is the armour I am gonna shoot for, it's level 50. I am not sure about all the facts and what not, but there was no name for this armour. It was just listed as "Unique+Class+Monster Drop"...I am assuming those are parts you need to make it, but what the hell parts would they be? I wish things weren't so damn vague. Anyways, do any of you guys know what this set is called? Because I will be owning a set soon, bet yer ass on it, lolz. Take a look:

Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_63Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Unique_class_monsterdrop

What do you think? Also found this...it's an Elyos rocking some stolen asmo armour! Looks pimp tp me, lol:

Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50c_13Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50c_14

As always, any help is appreciated. I tried the Armoury, but too damn many to look through...
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:28 am

http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/suit/common_12_3.shtml

Sez it's made for the Glad and Temp class only, non-tradable...so crafted? Still no name though? If you check the site out, towards the bottom, you can pep the other classes armours as well. Good shits.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:31 am

Common Lv.50 - ( Unique & Class & Monster Drop ) ... And I still dun get it. Helpz? Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 607816 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 850206 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 607816 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 850206 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 971805
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:52 am

Unique applies to the rarity of the item, class means there are class restrictions, and monster drop means that it must either be a random drop or a named mob drop in an instance.
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50l_05
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_55
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_25

Ill take any of the above, but like the top two the best.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 am

Yeah, Unique is like the 3rd level of rarity, green being level 1, blue level 2, then orange(unique) 3. And monster drop means just that, it's a rare drop from monsters, you'll be farming for that armor ;-) but if you take some friends along it shouldn't be too hard to get the set.

And Sparta.... are those leather sets? I LOVE THE 3rd one!!!!! It looks like it glows :-) :-) :-) I want that one!!!!

EDIT* I like this one too.... partially for looks, and the Stats are AWESOME. Flight speed and time boost leather armor
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 pm

yea the glow effect is cool, but i like the look of the thick plate. Fortunately there is a wide range of armors including the top leather set that looks like plate
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:54 pm

I just kinda browsed through all the armor type's stats... we are going to want unique armor, thats for sure. Level 46 unique is better than rare (green) level 50 armor. The stats on the green kinda suck..... the blue is ok..... the orange is AWESOME. We all gotta go for some kind of orange rarity armor (or more rare yet, if version 1.5 adds another level or 2 of rarity.... I should look it up lol)
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:58 pm

yea unique is a must for endgame, but its not very cost effective to get unique gear before 45 or 50 due to the fact that a few lvls later, better armor is available for 1/100th the price. I definitely agree tho on the need for some nice unique sets. Also there was talk about heroic weapons and armor but havnt seen a shred of proof yet (ill keep looking)
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:47 am

Indeed...once we all get towrds lvl 47+, we should set aside farming days and go gang bang them mobs so we can all get geared up. Share the wealth kind of thing. Like one day will be Obie's turn to get the drops, next outing it would be Sparta, next would be Canady, next 6 would be mine (lolz, you know I am kidding), and so on. I can't wait guys!
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 am

Have any of you guys messed with the dyes yet? or are they even in the game for beta? Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 607816
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 am

i havent found any dyes yet in game lol
but collectors edition buyers get some dyes ill mess with those XD

and yeah i definitly agree we will set aside farming days and split drops like that =)
i love farming with guildies =D
Back to top Go down
Skornipoo
Angel
Angel
Skornipoo

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Canady wrote:
but collectors edition buyers get some dyes ill mess with those XD =D

BTW, can someone tell me what all comes with the collectors edittion, mainly the in game items.
I pre-ordered like 4 of them. 1 for me 1 for wife and 2 to save and sell in like 3 years for alot of money lol. Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 850206
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Skornipoo wrote:
Canady wrote:
but collectors edition buyers get some dyes ill mess with those XD =D

BTW, can someone tell me what all comes with the collectors edittion, mainly the in game items.
I pre-ordered like 4 of them. 1 for me 1 for wife and 2 to save and sell in like 3 years for alot of money lol. Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 850206

"When Aion launches later this year, players will be able to purchase the Limited Collector's Edition box through multiple retail channels both in Europe and North America. The centrepiece of the limited edition is a 6.5-inch (16,5 cm) hand-painted figurine of the powerful Aiva, a female winged Asmodian Daeva. Aiva sports detachable wings and wields a removable axe. The Limited Collector's Edition features several exclusive in-game items, including the Black Cloud Wings, which greatly enhances a character's flight time, the Black Cloud Earring, which helpfully boosts health and mana while playing, and an exclusive title that will likewise enhance a character's abilities.

Additional in-game items include two exclusive character emotes, as well as a special dye colour to customize a player character's equipment. Opening the box uncovers two dual-sided posters depicting maps of Elysea and Asmodae, the home regions of the two player races. The box also contains the official Aion soundtrack by composer Yang Bang-Ean (known as Ryo Kunihiko in Japan), the Aion game client on two DVDs, a quick reference card, and a game manual."
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:05 pm

in other words, you get a bunch of cool stuff. Its gonna be so fun knocking out named mods and running instances with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm

The wings are the best part! level 30 requirement to equip them, but they have a +40 second flight time boost and they look AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:36 am

Canady wrote:

i love farming with guildies =D

Lol, totally agree Canady, some of the best times I had in LOTRO were when we were farming in the Rift. Good times. Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 51215
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:38 am

ObieMVy wrote:
The wings are the best part! level 30 requirement to equip them, but they have a +40 second flight time boost and they look AWESOME!!!

Yup, the only reason I bought the CE was for those damn wings, lol. Worth a gang of money ingame as well. Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 51215
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:06 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Yup, the only reason I bought the CE was for those damn wings, lol. Worth a gang of money ingame as well. Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 51215

haha me too me too, the wings that's pretty much it, they just look so epic i couldnt help myself XD
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 am

For Anahera:

Class+Unique+Monster Drop, lvl 50 PIMPSHIT Armour
Chain:
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_57Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_58

Plate:
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_61Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_62

Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 674286 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 880892 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 51215
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 am

where are you finding these picture aoshi!?
they are so epic Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 850206
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:12 am

Sorry Anahera, forgot you could only rock Cloth, so here you go (the others are nice to look at though, ne?)
Class+Unique+Monster Drop SORCERESS Super Garb:
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_49Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_50
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 am

Canady wrote:
where are you finding these picture aoshi!?
they are so epic Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 850206

For you, brother:
http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/suit.shtml

So much eye candy!
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 am

oh yeah definitly so much eye candy Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 999288

actually the male version of that chain is my dream armor!
im so happy i can see it in 3d now instead of just the front =D
good find aoshi!!!

drools
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:22 am

lol yeah i like that one Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 880892 i went to the link and found these lol
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_19Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_20 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 880892 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 999288 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 674286 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 880892 Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... 999288
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 am

Right on, glad you dig it...kinda weird to navigate sine they only show thumbs for one type of set per style (you gotta click on the chain, cloth, plate tabs to see the others) but it's all there, lol.

So, Canady's DREAM Class+Unique+Monsterdrop OWN YOUR SOUL SET:
Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_59Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Lv50u_60

Are you gonna be able to equip that stuff though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...   Armour Goal! Tell me what this is... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armour Goal! Tell me what this is...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Aion Discussion-
Jump to: