Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Laureana application and questions - Dragonica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laureana

Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Empty
PostSubject: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi,
here's my application to become a member of your guild in Dragonica:

1. What's your in game(going to be name)?
Laureana

2. What's your sign up name for our forum (please keep this the same as in game name)?
Laureana

3. How old are you?
35, but they feel like dog years, I'm still a kid basically ;)

4. What lvl are you?

5. What is your primary class? Which evolution/route are u going to take??
Mage/don't know yet

6. Do or will you have alts? (Please, list their names, We prefer no alts though).
Yes, to try out I also have a warrior named Ratna, will stick with mage though if it's a problem?

7. What languages do you speak?
I can say "cheers" in many languages but mainly Dutch, English, German, some French, some Spanish

8. Explain how active you’re going to be.
I will be able to play from 2-6 hours a day, including lunch/dinner breaks :)
However, many weekends and Thursday nights I am unavailable due to my other passion: foosball.(training on Thursdays and tournaments in the weekend)

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those?
This is completely new to me and I'm really looking forward to becoming a part of a nice community. Hopefully people will forgive me my ignorance as I'm new to the gaming scene, and maybe even give me some tips now and then.
Will have to wait and see about my opinion obv.:)

10. Will you back up Equinox in some pvp such as GvsG ?
Have no idea what this means, sorry.

11. What do you think about Equinoxso far?
I like the professional way it's set up, also really like the rules.

12. Do you agree to our rules? (See post above)
Definitely. I like to have fun but also feel very strongly about respect towards others.

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period (so we get to know you better)?
Of course.

14. What country are you from?
The Netherlands.

So, I guess that's it. I hope I can become a member even though I'm a complete mmorpg noob. :)
Having played Dragonica so far, I have found there's so much I don't know and which is not in the manual. From time to time there's a friendly player who explains certain action keys to me for which I'm eternally greatful. I hope to be able to learn and grow within this guild, without being a burden to anyone.

Cheers,
*Laureana*
Back to top Go down
Laureana

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Forgot to post my questions.:)

What is this PVP and GvsG?
Where can I find info on the different classes? I have read with regards to mage there's a possibility to evolve (?) into a battlemage, but that's it. How can I make this sort of thing happen?
What does it actually mean to be in a Guild? What, if any, are the requirements?
Thanks for any answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Laureana wrote:
Forgot to post my questions.:)

What is this PVP and GvsG?
Where can I find info on the different classes? I have read with regards to mage there's a possibility to evolve (?) into a battlemage, but that's it. How can I make this sort of thing happen?
What does it actually mean to be in a Guild? What, if any, are the requirements?
Thanks for any answers.

Info about the different classes can be found on the Dragonica website, in the Class forums ( http://en.forum.gpotato.eu/?CD=DR_EN_F012 for the mage). PvP is player versus player, so you play against other real people. What it means to be in the guild? You have a community around you, people to talk with, people that help you, or you help others. GvsG is Guild versus Guild, which is probably like PvP but much larger, with more people at once. To my knowledge there are no requirements to be in a guild. If there are anymore questions, feel free to PM (Personal Message) me in Dutch.

Selphius

(and the edit button is pretty handy aswell ;))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm

See Laureana, many of us are noob of Dragonica,the open beta it started a while ago,so nvm.

Then.....WTF you have 36? ....you'll play MMORPG also when you are granny? (like i'll do)

Are you a woman or a man?
Back to top Go down
Laureana

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi guys,

so....yes I'm 35 thank you very much and probably will still be playing when I'm 65. And since I am a woman, you young men may call me granny.;)
Is there an age limit to this guild then? I did notice the other applicants' ages all being under 20.
Well, as you may or may not know, they didn't have mmorpg's in my day ...*hruche hruche*... (rheumatism playing up), we didn't even have computers back then. (hence me not finding the "edit" button) ;)
So, does this mean I'm in or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 pm

for me it's ok , but i have to wait Zankou approvation

then, i'll be online tomorrow and be avaible for recruitments
Back to top Go down
Laureana

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Ok, I'll be online later in the evening probably, depends if I'm going to this festival.
You have some way to find me then? I guess I'll see, going offline now.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:58 am

Hello there Laureana!
Nice to see another dutchie strike in our forums :)
I Hope we can offer you a solid place u can call home, so far we have alot of friendly players and mostly mature so thats a good thing.
Welcome to the Guild and community, and i will activate your account as well (if u registerd that is)

Regards,
Zankou
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:21 am

-recruited-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laureana application and questions - Dragonica   Laureana application and questions - Dragonica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laureana application and questions - Dragonica
Page 1 of 1