Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Zionic Application -> Dragonica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zionic

Zionic Application -> Dragonica Empty
PostSubject: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Application template for Membership: Dragonica.

1. What's your in game(going to be name)?
Zionic

2. What's your sign up name for our forum (please keep this the same as in game name)?
Zionic

3. How old are you?

4. What lvl are you?
I got to level 27 in the closed beta, didn't want to get higher because I felt it a waste... I hate wipes.

5. What is your primary class? Which evolution/route are u going to take??
Warrior-Gladiator

6. Do or will you have alts? (Please, list their names, We prefer no alts though).
I may have an alt, not for a long time though.
His name will be Xionic, also he will be an archer-ranger.

7. What languages do you speak?
English

8. Explain how active you’re going to be.
I will be on every day, 2-3+ hours a day.

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those?
I have joined many guilds in many games. I played mostly WoW. I was in the guild vexation, I was the leader actually.
We were the second ranked guild on our server. It was a good guild, everyone was mature, little to no fighting, but of course people will fight sometimes.

10. Will you back up Equinox in some pvp such as GvsG ?
Of course!

11. What do you think about Equinox so far?
Well, I don't know much about it, I do want a more stable guild though, with people who aren't immature little kids.
And it seems like that's what you offer.

12. Do you agree to our rules? (See post above)
Yes.

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period (so we get to know you better)?
Yup.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Hey Zionic!! Welcome to our forums mate, i will activate your account (if you registerd that is) right away.
Sorry for the late reply as well. Im kinda busy alot atm in real life.
Got a 2 week Course via work that consumes quite some time + im gonna get married which takes quite some time to ;)
Anyway, welcome to Equinox. And ya, our plan is to make a nice mature guild were fun is priority, but we do want to accomplish certain tasks as well.
The main guidance / leadership should come from everyone within the guild, so u get 1 big happy family eventually, instead of 1 Guy telling everyone what to do (which isnt fun in my oppinion) unless of course, hes online 20h a day (which im not).
Soso, long story short.. 1 more day huh :) Did you enjoy the gladiator part? Im quite curious since i only made it to 11 in CB and didnt have any more time to try something else.

Cheers

Edit: Where are you from btw?
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Zionic1

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:39 am

Hey what's up

Well, about gladiator. The thing is, they are not very good. BUT they get sick when you become firebrand. And that is what I'm going for. They are not too bad as glad, but in PvP they are bad. But I'm just gonna stick to it until I get to 3rd job. And I'm from the US. Thanks for getting back to me, I registered btw.
Back to top Go down
Zionic1

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 am

Congrats on getting married btw
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 am

ty ty mate.
JJust a quick question though, did u really register? i didnt get a confirmation email yet.. try again else..
Back to top Go down
Zionic1

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Well, it says my e-mail and username is taken so I'm pretty sure that it went through.
Back to top Go down
Zionic1

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 pm

I also got this email---------

Welcome to Equinox forums

Please keep this email for your savebox. Your account informations are as follow:

----------------------------
Username: Zionic
Password: *************
----------------------------

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has will be done.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database : we cannot retrieve it for you. However, if you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Equinox
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Il try to refind it.

Edit; Activated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Alright, thanks a lot, looking forward to tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 am

-recruited-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zionic Application -> Dragonica   Zionic Application -> Dragonica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zionic Application -> Dragonica
Page 1 of 1