Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Zera Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Zera Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Zera Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Zera Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Zera Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Zera Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Zera Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Zera Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Zera Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Zera Application

Go down 
+3
Zankou
Kushiel
Aoshi1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zera

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:06 pm

What is your RL name and Aion character name?
RL:Scott
AION: Zera
Email:AnimefalcoN@hotmail.com

Are you at least 18 years old?

yes (23)

Where are you from? Knowing your time zone can help us when scheduling guild events.
State:NY
Timezone:EST

Have you been a member of any other guilds on Aion? If so, which ones?

no (game hasnt gone live yet)

What's the class and level of your Aion character? If you have more than one, please feel free to add them all; Just clearly mark the one that is your main.
name:zera
class: Assassin
lvl:0 (as the game has yet to go live in NA)

Do you have any other characters in any other guilds on Aion now? If so, please state the name of the character and the name of the guild it is in.
no (game hasnt gone live yet)

Do you speak English fluently? If it is a second language, please let us know so we can prepare for any language barriers. An interview may be required if this is the case.

yes though I had always had a hard time writing has been my akilies heel's since I was a child.

How much do you play? 20, 30 or even 40 hours a week? Is it mainly weekends or any time?
40+ hours easy and nearly everyday of week at nite and all weekend long. falling asleep on keyboard has happen before and hurts

How do you think a conflict with another player should be resolved?
Player bonds are to happen. Conflicts do happen time to time and it sucks (life cant be perfect even in MMO games). and should be resolved as it will come out sooner or latter and effects the whole guild (legion in this case) in rare cases. These conflicts between 2 players can some time cause a guild to fall apart (seen it happen). people need let go of some their pride get over it and move before it can become a serious problem (hopefully it never becomes a guild riper)

Why is respect important, and why do you think Equinox has expectations regarding member's behavior?

As soon as that guild goes on your toon, you are no long just a single person but member of guild. Those who wear the tag are the what make up a guild with no one respecting one another, its just random group of player who have tag that argue over anything.

Please let us know how you heard of Equinox and if you know any of our members.
Aionsource.com

Do you have a microphone or headset to use with Ventrilo? We are a Ventrilo guild and using it isn't optional. We do accept duct-taped-together headsets and the like though, as long as we can hear you and you can hear us. (If you use speakers for sound and a boom mic, you may be asked to turn it off due to feedback interference)
I have mic that is USB and i do have have speakers however the speakers go off (they are used for playing other games) and i put on my Steelsound 5H headphones when im on vent

Do you think you can visit this website and forum at least a few times a week?

Of course

Any side notes/information you have for our current Equinox members? They can all see this application when finished and they are the final judges on whether to let you join or not. Note that the Equinox people measure you by character, morals and conduct, not combat prowess, loot or level.
besides be gaming/computer i was never social, just was a nerd who stuck his head in the book reading about computers and programing until UO went live where my dad got me a account to be more social, since the core of the a MMO is a social game. MMO have changed my life. Now 10 years later things are so much better for me, in college with core group of friends with a GPA of3.69 working on BA for IT network admin (already got many crets). Im looking forward to meeting the guild and get rocking both PVE and PVP content (which aion has sparked interest for)
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Another one for the NA! Yatta! Now I don't feel so alone, though I am way on the Left Coast here in AZ. App looks good...will wait for a few of the other council members to chime in, but you get my vote! Zera Application 27750
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Looks good to me :-) I vote yes!
Back to top Go down
Zankou

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Hiya Zera, you just fill our spot for an Assasin in the Guild ;-)
So aye, you got my vote as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:10 am

Awesome, we needed an Assassin.

Good to see NA players still wanting to join us.

You get my vote, nice app.
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:45 pm

i vote yes!
heheh
and you seem really smart too!
not like other sins ive met in the past >.>
hahah
it will be a pleasure keeping you alive lol

so pretty much you got majority vote so welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Zera

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm

ya i reg under the name zer078
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Account activated! Welcome to the family! Zera Application 466592 Zera Application 466592 Zera Application 466592
Back to top Go down

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:01 pm

sweet thanks for the invite
Back to top Go down
Yuyu
Angel
Angel
Yuyu

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:07 am

Welcome^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/xchaoticblossomx
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:31 am

hey there and welcome to the guild assassin buddy
Back to top Go down

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Aye welcome Zera!

Cheers

Wariell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zera Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zera Application   Zera Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zera Application
Page 1 of 1