Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rhyas - Application

Go down 
+3
Zankou
Requiem
Aoshi1
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Rhyas - Application Empty
PostSubject: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:14 pm

Thank you for applying to Equinox; What is your RL name and character name?

My real-life name is Erica. In game character name hopefully will be Rhyas.

Are you at least 18 years old?

Yes. I am 23 years old.

Where are you from? Knowing your time zone can help us when scheduling guild events.

I am currently living in Delaware, USA. My time-zone is EST

Have you been a member of any other guilds ? If so, which ones?

No. I have not played the game yet.

How much do you play? 10, 20, 30 or even 40 hours a week? Is it mainly weekends or any time?

I am mostly a weekend gamer. I also play games when I come home from work sometime after 4:30 pm est. I am currently serving as a medic in the Army so somtimes my schedule can get a little conflicting during the week.

How do you think a conflict with another player should be resolved?

I have been playing MMOs for over four years and have not had any serious issues with anyone. If I had any conflicts, I never brought them up while within the company of the general public I have gamed with.

Why is respect important, and why do you think Equinox has expectations regarding member's behavior?

Being in the military, respect is of course something that is implemented each day at my job. I am very fimiliar with this value both in the real and vitual worlds. I think Equinox would of have high expectations regarding member's behavior for several reasons. The first being the most important, communication. If nobody wants to listen or decides to go off and do their own individual thing, there would be a break-down in the community within the guild.

Please let us know how you heard of Equinox and if you know any of our members.

I saw the guild being advertised on AionSource.

Do you have a microphone or headset to use with Ventrilo? We are planning to use Ventrilo when we start out with a good game. Even if you have a duct-taped-together headset and the like though, as long as we can hear you and you can hear us. (If you use speakers for sound and a boom mic, you may be asked to turn it off due to feedback interference)

I have a head-set and ventrilo.

Do you think you can visit this website and forum at least a few times a week?

Yes.

Any side notes/information you have for our current Equinox members? They can all see this application when finished and they are the final judges on whether to let you join or not. Note that the Equinox people measure you by character, morals and conduct, not combat prowess, loot or level.

As stated before, I am experienced in the MMO world. I have played FFXI for four years and within the community of my server, assisted many different linkshells (guilds) in events, answering questions, leveling, questing and just having fun. I am still a known name on the Quetz server even after being gone for a year :) I used to be a part of one of the most respected and best end game linkshells on my server. I will be honest. Even though I used to plug in 40+ hours a week in FFXI, I wanted to take a back-seat to the sort of gameplay and mindset as I progress to another game. Not saying I will not be online a lot, but I had my fill of killing internet dragons at 3 am in the morning to last me for the rest of my life. ;) I have beta tested serveral other MMOs due to my job before joining the military. -I was an assistant manager at GameStop. Lately, I have been playing Warhammer Online which, if you play Order in that game, know it isn't all too much fun in end game. I have always enjoyed playing the healer/support role in these kinds of games and not to put myself up high or anything like that, but think I am a damn good healer :) The jobs I have been looking at to play in Aion have been Cleric, Chanter or Spirit Master.

In closing, I wanted to thank you kindly for taking a peek at my application. Hope to hear from you all soon.

-Erica
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Very nice app. I wish I had gotten in with a better LS in FFXI, maybe I would have had a better time. Welcome to the clan! I will activate your account here shortly.

PS: Did you ever get to SAM? That was the only thing I wanted to do in FFXI Rhyas - Application 971805 Rhyas - Application 468498 Rhyas - Application 971805 Rhyas - Application 468498

*edit* I didn't see your name in the activation list...did you register with the site? Sorry for the troubles... Rhyas - Application 659342
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Very nice app. I wish I had gotten in with a better LS in FFXI, maybe I would have had a better time. Welcome to the clan! I will activate your account here shortly.

PS: Did you ever get to SAM? That was the only thing I wanted to do in FFXI Rhyas - Application 971805 Rhyas - Application 468498 Rhyas - Application 971805 Rhyas - Application 468498

*edit* I didn't see your name in the activation list...did you register with the site? Sorry for the troubles... Rhyas - Application 659342

Nope, not a samurai here :) I had a level 75 White mage (full merits, relic gear, sky/sea gear, land king gear, ToAG gear.. She was my baby, I miss her so ;-;) 75 Bard, 75 Black Mage, 75 Dragoon and 74 Puppet Master.

I thought I registered. I will have to double check my e-mail account and see if I missed a link or something. Thanks for the hastey reply. I'll check on the activation e-mail.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:26 pm

You look pretty registered to me.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Cyra wrote:

Welcome.

Thank you kindly :) good to be here!
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Cyra wrote:

Welcome.

maybe I ninja-ed myself and got to it before my subconscious did! That is how bad-ass I am! BWAHAHAHHA Rhyas - Application 27750 Rhyas - Application 27750 :grin:Yeah, the Dragoon's always looked so cool in their gear. Man, I wish I would have had a better experience in there...5-6 hours waiting around for the LS to group, another 3 to grind in the dunes, sometimes nothing happening, so a whole night waiting around for nothing, lol.

Last edited by Aoshi1 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Cyra wrote:

Welcome.

maybe I ninja-ed myself and got to it before my subconscious did! That is how bad-ass I am! BWAHAHAHHA Rhyas - Application 27750 Rhyas - Application 27750 Rhyas - Application 27750

Now that's what I call administration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:34 pm

heheh I like it here already <3
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Rhyas wrote:

We like you being here too. <3
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Rhyas wrote:

Lol, it gets better. Wait till you meet Req and Yuyu, lolz... Rhyas - Application 880892
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Rhyas wrote:

Lol, it gets better. Wait till you meet Req and Yuyu, lolz... Rhyas - Application 880892

we're that great lol? ;o
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Yuyu=Req is like Brangelina, you gotta have both of them together to see it work, lol. And yeah, you guys are THAT great. Rhyas - Application 617195
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Martyr
Martyr
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Yuyu=Req is like Brangelina, you gotta have both of them together to see it work, lol. And yeah, you guys are THAT great. Rhyas - Application 617195

lol, I love that analogy.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Welcome to the Guild Rhya! Nice application as well, would be fun to have someone with that much experience and respect!
Keep up the good future work :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Yuyu
Angel
Angel
Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Cyra wrote:
Aoshi1 wrote:

lol, I love that analogy.

Yuquiem haha

And welcome aboard!!^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/xchaoticblossomx
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Or Requiyu.... Rhyas - Application 880892
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:02 am

Indeed welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Welcome Rhyas! :-)
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:34 pm

heheh welcome to the psyc ward that is equinox!!
it is really quite fun here
and yes req and yuyu are quite the ball of fun!!
hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:22 am

fun will have you here. IT WILL HAVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhyas - Application   Rhyas - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhyas - Application
Page 1 of 1