Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application-Lotuspetals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lotuspet

Application-Lotuspetals Empty
PostSubject: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:44 pm

1. What's your in game name ?(please try to use this as your name on our forums as well^^) Lotuspetals

2. How old are you? 29

3. What lvl are you? (during beta, after launch) 27... probably 28 after tonight

4. What class will you be playing as? Explain your proficiency with this class.
I have not done group quests yet, so I do not know how proficient I am. I usually run solo or run with my man.... I kill things dead. :D
Lotuspetals- 27 Sorcerer is my main atm... I am getting pretty good at killing things before they hit me

5. What crafting route do you plan on taking? Did you do any crafting in OB, or earlier beta events? What is your past crafting Experience?
I have a cook and a baby tailor. I have enjoyed crafting in other games and will probably look more into crafting after a get a toon leveled. My crafting experience in other games is vast... I loooove to craft. I've made a lot of food, clothing, and weapons for people.

6. Do you, or will you, have alts? (Please, list their names, if so)
I am an altaholic. :)
Lillypetal- 21 Cleric
Lotuspetal- 20 Assassin
Petals- 12 ranger.... not so sure about this class so far

7. What languages do you speak?
English... though I have, at times, yelled at monsters in Japanese or German when I've had a bit of vodka. Application-Lotuspetals 607816

8. Explain how active you’re going to be, now and in the future.
I am on a few times a week, usually an evening or two or weekends. When summer comes, I'll have more time. I love to chat once I get to know people, and I really like helping once I figure out how to do things.

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those? Experiences with them? Achievements gained?
I am an officer in a kin in LotRO. A lot of my job entails coming up with cool events, topic, and contests to keep the forums a fun place to visit and helping lowbies/newbies feel welcomed. When they have a scheduled event, I bust out my maxed out healer to get them through. I love that kin because we are all about being helpful to one in other and simply having a good time and enjoying the game regardless of level.

10. Will you back up Equinox in PvP/Raids? What is your raid experience?
I hope to. I've liked helping with raid events in LotRO, but as I said, I've never grouped in this game, so I would probably need some nice people around who won't yell at me for being a noob and making mistakes. >.<

11. What do you think about Equinox so far?
I like your charter. I like what you guys seem to stand for.

12. Do you agree to our rules? (See post above)
You bet!

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period (so we get to know you better)?
Sure thing!

14. What Country are you from?
U.S.

15. Explain to us why you feel you'd be an asset to the Equinox clan, as a member and friend. What makes you special?
When I break out of my introverted shell, I love to chat it up in guild chat. I have a sense of humor and might make random references to silly movies, Spongebob, or Southpark... or really, whatever strange thing is on my mind. Once I feel comfortable with how to group, I love to help. I also like to visit forums and get to know people. I think a game is a game, and that we should have fun.

If I am accepted, and I like it, my man will probably follow me. He has a 27 tank.
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 pm

+1 from me :)
Saw you selling some stuff on the broker earlier today :P
Back to top Go down
Lotuspet

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Yay :)

P.S. My assassin is more of a bank toon right now, and I am not really sure what to do with my ranger. If you guys decide you like me, I would only really want my healer and sorcerer in.
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:07 pm

app is nifty, and don't worry about being a altaholic we have some in the guild already *cough zan and Fei and Muffy Cough* but i still love you guys lol anywho i think new people are excellent, so you get a +1 from Ana lol which it a +1 of super gold.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

+1 from me :-)
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 pm

+1 from me as well, so i guess u could contact one of our Seraphs in game soon for an invite.
its nice to see some Application again, it has been quite a long time ago.

Ya well.. what can i say about Alts lol. I Currently have a few as well.. (But i have 3/5 Daeva armour), almost 4/5 when i finish my Chanter toon. I really want the set for my Sorcerer so.. :P Other then that, i feel great :D

EDIT:

Oh by the way Lotus.
Make sure to push the button "REGISTER" at the top of the site.
Then make an account, and wait till it gets activated. As of now i dont see you registerd yet, so i cannot activate.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Very nice app, looks pretty good. You get an Aoshi vote! Application-Lotuspetals 880892
Back to top Go down
Lotuspet

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Cool. :) When I get some time to play, I will friend the officers and and talk to whoever happens to be on.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Lotuspet wrote:
Cool. :) When I get some time to play, I will friend the officers and and talk to whoever happens to be on.
Sure thing! :)
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application-Lotuspetals   Application-Lotuspetals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application-Lotuspetals
Page 1 of 1