Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I started with Recruiting again!

Go down 
+4
Aoshi1
Sheafty
Novablue
Zankou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

I started with Recruiting again! Empty
PostSubject: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 pm

As topic kinda says, i started to recruit more people again.
Its time to organise stuff, and seperate the inactives from the actives.
People that havent logged in for over a month without any reason mentioned, will be expelled from the legion.
New people will join our forces, sometimes a whole new face but those things are good.
The more the better, BUT only nice people and people that register on our forums.
I recruited 3 new people yesterday. A couple (man/wife) and another Woman.

2 of them registerd on our forums so far, the other didnt yet, but soon will.
Im still thinking of a good Spam slogan ingame though to lure people. Anyone got any suggestions? In most cases the stuff in spam in group chat is:

Equinox legion is recruiting active and nice people to join there forces! We can offer you a nice place to call home.
Equinox exists from the start of Vaizel and still is around!
If you are interested in any way, feel free to contact me for more information!

Please make a good slogan guys, so i can copy/paste it in game ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Novablue
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:59 am

Equinox is a pre-beta legion. :P
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:14 am

I noticed the 3 new ones ^^ Got a little chat going on with one of those starting with T, cant remember which of them though :P
Glad to see that you are recruiting :D
No slogans in my mind now though xD

BTW: The one who didn't register on the forum, has already left the legion >.<
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:58 am

Sheafty wrote:
I noticed the 3 new ones ^^ Got a little chat going on with one of those starting with T, cant remember which of them though :P
Glad to see that you are recruiting :D
No slogans in my mind now though xD

i noticed that as well.
Kinda strange hm :S
And yes Nova, good point lol
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:54 am

I simply cannot stand flakes. I started with Recruiting again! 971805
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
I simply cannot stand flakes. I started with Recruiting again! 971805
meaning?
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 pm

flakes= the people who join for a day then ditch lol
Back to top Go down
Novablue
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Well it's better actually this way, when it happens right off the bat then they won't stay and possibly get "stuff" from us then leave anyway. :p
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Nova's got a point...but still, there is a special layer of hell reserved for flakes I started with Recruiting again! 291253
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Sheafty wrote:

yeah they told me why they left, it was because their friend started a legion I started with Recruiting again! 902432
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 am

Got a new guy into the guild ^^ WoW-veteran, who actually loved Aion already.. which most WoW-vets dont xD
Back to top Go down
Melisto
Archangel
Archangel
Melisto

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 pm

i am one and i do like Aion ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/rodney1415/rodney-portfolio
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Lol. I am the opposite, I like Aion, but I hate WoW. I started with Recruiting again! 466592
Back to top Go down
Novablue
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Lol. I am the opposite, I like Aion, but I hate WoW. I started with Recruiting again! 466592

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Novablue wrote:
Aoshi1 wrote:

Ditto!
Trippo? :D
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 am

Lol, I luv you Zan. I started with Recruiting again! 413392
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Lol, I luv you Zan. I started with Recruiting again! 413392

I Know you do mate ;) I Know you do.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 am

Zankou wrote:
Novablue wrote:
Aoshi1 wrote:

Ditto!

Quadro!!!! lol.... tho to be honest... I didn't give WoW much of a chance, cuz I couldn't stand the horrible graphics. :-P
Back to top Go down
Melisto
Archangel
Archangel
Melisto

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 am

Kushiel wrote:
Zankou wrote:
Novablue wrote:
Aoshi1 wrote:

Ditto!

Quadro!!!! lol.... tho to be honest... I didn't give WoW much of a chance, cuz I couldn't stand the horrible graphics. :-P

i think wow have very nice graphics :O, it had back then and still i think it has better graphics than most other mmorpg's ^^, like the style too :P
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:01 am

The graphics for WoW remind me of playing a game on the Nintendo 64. That coupled with the ridiculous character designs (yeah, the art is cool, but the ingame graphics blow) totally put me off. The models looks like those Rescue Rangers action figures.

To each their own though.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:15 am

Melisto wrote:
Kushiel wrote:
Zankou wrote:
Novablue wrote:
Aoshi1 wrote:

Ditto!

i think wow have very nice graphics :O, it had back then and still i think it has better graphics than most other mmorpg's ^^, like the style too :P

I was playing Guild Wars at the time, and WoW had far worse graphics.... it was like going from a real looking game to a world made of plastic.... sure the spells looked good, but the scenery was awful >.< I explore a lot, so the scenery graphics have to be awesome :-P
Back to top Go down
Melisto
Archangel
Archangel
Melisto

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 pm

haha, i totally disagree on this ^^, i dont think wow looks like nintendo 64 :P but way better :P.. ofc guildwars has nice graphics also and indeed more real, but thats the style. ah well, glad there are more than 1 different type of graphs righty?
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Melisto wrote:
haha, i totally disagree on this ^^, i dont think wow looks like nintendo 64 :P but way better :P.. ofc guildwars has nice graphics also and indeed more real, but thats the style. ah well, glad there are more than 1 different type of graphs righty?

Indeed, loo. I would be so screwed if everything looked like WoW. I'd probably play more chess I guess. I started with Recruiting again! 880892
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I started with Recruiting again!   I started with Recruiting again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I started with Recruiting again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Aion Discussion-
Jump to: