Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Perhaps we should try to recruit some lowbies more often.
Even though i can imagen people aren't always waiting for level 10-15 guys, there alot around/available and probably seeking for a guild. I think if we take some lower guys in our core, that we evolve faster and more easy.
Thus have more people online which can be fun to. Recruiting higher level people always seems like an issue. And in most cases they left for Legions like Avalon, Vagabonds, Excess etc. And perhaps some people are right, perhaps there wrong i dont know. Im level 34 with Spiritmaster and a alt that is 14, perhaps as a "bossy" type i shouldnt look into alts yet etc etc, but isnt it the idea to get the most out of a game? The most pleasure/satisfaction?
Its not only about the levelling curve is it. To be honest, even if Equinox would contain 10 active people, i would still be satisfied. Perhaps due to the fact im not used to "party play" often. Really its true, im way to used to "solo'ing" in every game that im not used to party play. This can be a bad thing ofc, but a good thing as well.
The bad; Less social then for example Aoshi, Anahera and Canady.
The good; No need for lots of contact, just turn on MP3 music and grind/quest etc on.
Anyway i want to avoid the above in a way, and try to do my best to helpe each other out.
First thing i need you guys to do for recruiting;
Is bump our topic on Aionsource. Second thing that might be usefull..
Get on vent you lazy bums! This can be fun, seriously. Vent info is in legion chat/announcement.
SOoo, share your feelings pls people!

Last edited by Zankou on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Yeah, we do need to be more active in recruiting people. we also need to be leveling together. I think the solo thing is going on too much, but I guess as long as everyone is cool, that would work. I just hate all this dissension that has come around lately, where we aren't leveling up as fast as other folks are, so they need to quit to find people more like them. I try my damnedest, but I also have a wife, two kids, a full-time job, and a full-time college regimen. I think I am putting in sufficient time, lol. Anyways, I don't wanna see us falter, so we need to buck up.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:10 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Yeah, we do need to be more active in recruiting people. we also need to be leveling together. I think the solo thing is going on too much, but I guess as long as everyone is cool, that would work. I just hate all this dissension that has come around lately, where we aren't leveling up as fast as other folks are, so they need to quit to find people more like them. I try my damnedest, but I also have a wife, two kids, a full-time job, and a full-time college regimen. I think I am putting in sufficient time, lol. Anyways, I don't wanna see us falter, so we need to buck up.
2 Kids? Huh? What did i miss.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:15 am

I have a son, and a baby daughter. I'm old man, lol. I never mentioned this?
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
I have a son, and a baby daughter. I'm old man, lol. I never mentioned this?
I knew the baby, from pictures. DIdnt know you had another daughter though.
You Dirty man! :P

Edit;

Dirty old man :P
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:29 am

No man, 1 daugther, 1 son, lol.

Older pic, we bought GH when it was still brand new, lol
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Ayame7-25-07013

Newest pics:
Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? P15330ta101287_18_0
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 am

ohhh. Really i didnt know. But nice to know now finally lol.
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:57 am

Yeah all this omgzorz im too high a level for equinox must join another guild to feel more leet..it's kinda a drain on me in all reality. Like Yuuhi is 40+ and he still hasn't felt the need to ditch out on us, so i don't really understand why others must leave. I'm not saying this as an attack to anyone, i'm just venting.

But that being said, what used to be a drain on me, i am now using as motivation. I'm going to stop slacking and level my ass off to catch up to those who are still in the guild so they have another cleric when they get to higher levels. And once i hit 40 i'll be staying in equinox because you guys are awesome!

So yeah you'll all be seeing alot more of me online!

as to the recruits, i say we take them from wherever, as long as they are cool people and want to play with us i say we get them in, if they are a low level so be it, we'll be able to power level them pretty soon haha
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:11 am

Glad to hear it Canady, I like that! I feel the same as well, I am sticking it out.
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:36 pm

asionsource bump.... GO! And i guess i could hop on the dreaded vent..... even tho i cant talk i could still hear all of you crazy people.

I personally like our super slow lvling guild and would rather scrape my eyes out with serrated grapefruit spoons that leave you guys!

Lastly, I am shoveling my way through my papers and projects, and should be back in action after christmas------> GOING SURFING IN HAWAIIIII!
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Sparta wrote:

I personally like our super slow lvling guild and would rather scrape my eyes out with serrated grapefruit spoons that leave you guys!

ROFL, ok that's my new favorite ever!!!! Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? 999288
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:10 pm

I luv you guys, as long as you guys are still here, we have hope!
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
There is always hope as long as you believe :D
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 am

Zankou wrote:
Aoshi1 wrote:
There is always hope as long as you believe :D

lol all you need to do is tap your ruby slippers together and believe!!! Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? 880892 (cause i know you all have ruby slippers Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? 27750 )
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:01 pm

I have ruby flipflops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?   Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps time to take some action regarding Recruits etc?
Page 1 of 1