Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Empty
PostSubject: my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up.   my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:04 am

is it smart to do quests in Heiron? If so.. All quests? Do you avoid certain quests? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks..
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Genesis
Martyr
Martyr

my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up.   my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:29 am

I did them all. Quests are the best way to level until about 40...and then it's more or less a waste of time unless there's a specific reason for the quest.
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up.   my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:18 am

I personally take every quest I find, and if I happen to complete them... extra EXP!!! lol I don't do very many quests on purpose lol. I prefer to grind right now :-)

edit* oh... and as for my #1 preference... as you all know I love leveling my Gathering skills and Crafting skills more than my character lol.

Made another 750k in about 2-3 hours the other day... of course I'm ignoring any expenses which were probly 150-200k....
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up.   my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:53 pm

man... i can't complete a campaign quest because i dont get a certificate to enter the library.
I first gotta do some of the level 18 verteron campaign then, which im not gonna bother with obviously lol :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up.   my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my question towards everyone regarding levelling/grinding/questing @ level 31 and up.
Page 1 of 1