Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Aion Application - Galatan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Galatan1

Aion Application - Galatan Empty
PostSubject: Aion Application - Galatan   Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

1. What's your in game name ?(please try to use this as your name on our forums as well^^) - Galatan

2. How old are you? - 26 (27 in a few weeks)

3. What lvl are you? (during beta, after launch) - Beta: 17 Current: 26 (almost 27).

4. What class will you be playing as? Explain your proficiency with this class. - Chanter. I enjoy playing support classes and healing. Tried both Cleric and Chanter and liked the playstyle of the Chanter better.

5. What crafting route do you plan on taking? Did you do any crafting in OB, or earlier beta events? What is your past crafting Experience? I am currently doing Alchemy and will take Handicrafting later on.

6. Do you, or will you, have alts? (Please, list their names, if so) - Probably.

7. What languages do you speak? - English.

8. Explain how active you’re going to be, now and in the future. - My work schedule can be very random so days and times will differ. But when I have time to play I will most likely be playing.

9. Have you ever joined a guild in other games before? What is your opinion about those? Experiences with them? Achievements gained? - I have joined guilds before in other MMOs (CoH/CoV and WoW). Every one of them was a blast to be a part of. CoH/CoV guild broke up because of drama and everyone disappeared. I still miss a lot of them. Was in two WoW guilds (first hardcore raiding and current more casual) and each has an awesome group of people in them and shared many good times. Both WoW guilds I was one of their top healers.

10. Will you back up Equinox in PvP/Raids? What is your raid experience? I am always up for good times and if I am available I will be there. PvP is always better with a group of friends. My raid experience dates back to classic WoW, BC, and WotLK. All of which was on my Holy Pally.

11. What do you think about Equinox so far? From those who I have seen posting on Aionsource you seem like a good fun group of people. Casual legion + good people = WIN!

12. Do you agree to our rules? (See post above) – Yes I do.

13. Do you agree to go through our trial period (so we get to know you better)? – Yes. Getting to know people will help me as well.

14. What Country are you from? – USA, Arizona.

15. Explain to us why you feel you'd be an asset to the Equinox clan, as a member and friend. What makes you special? Well I am a laid back and nice person. I hate drama (get enough at work) and am always looking to have a good time and have fun. I am very shy person though and it takes me time to break out of my “shy shell”. But once I get to know people and get comfortable I can be a likable guy and outgoing. I am still in the process of trying to break my shy bad habit. Aion Application - Galatan 468498 I am into games, anime, movies, etc. In short I am a big dork! Lol As I said I love to have fun (why play a GAME to not have fun?) and always put the group first and do all that I can to do my job well. I look out for the group so much I sometimes ignore my own life while trying to keep the group up and going. I am looking forward to gaming with you all and the good times to be had! Aion Application - Galatan 674286
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Galatan   Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 pm

You already seem like one of us, very good app. we just gotta wait till some more council members chime in, but you get an Aoshi vote for sure! Aion Application - Galatan 880892
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Galatan   Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 pm

WOOT!!! anime, games and movies, lol it's like looking into a mirror...just you're a dude who's like 10 years older then me lol +1 from me, and don't worry we'll break your shy shell asap, and by we i mean me Aion Application - Galatan 27750 lol
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Galatan   Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Great application, and ya i can guarantee were a fun bunch of people xD;
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Galatan   Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:22 am

+1 here :-)
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Galatan   Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 am

shy? all hell ya fresh meat +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Galatan   Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 am

As far as my concerns go, your in mate.
Contact Catalyst, Zankou, Aoshi or Kushiell or Spartha etc.. etc.. in game to get an legion invite.
I will activate your forum-account tomorrow with the correct rank.

Best regards,
Zankou
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion Application - Galatan   Aion Application - Galatan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion Application - Galatan
Page 1 of 1