Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why did Genesis left?

Go down 
+3
Catalyst
Kushiel
Zankou
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Why did Genesis left? Empty
PostSubject: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 am

Im guessing since we are all pretty far behind him, it wouldn't surprise me Tallon is going to do the same?
Correct me if im wrong though ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 am

I was wondering why he left too :-( I was ahead of Gen in Aether Gathering!!!! lol but he was creaming me everywhere else.....
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 am

what gen left?
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 am

Seems like it. Hope he will write an short "why i left" thingiej.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 am

Yeah, just up and leaving without saying anything is kinda weak.
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:41 pm

if he left then we dont want him. Rather have a lvl 1 nice guy than a lvl 50 ass
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:22 pm

I wouldn't say he's being an ass.... He left because noone is his level, he can't get help from the guild because he's doing things where you need to be a certain level to do them. He said once we all level up he'll come back... Tho I remember from my past, most people once they leave, if they don't come back soon, they never come back :-(
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Kushiel wrote:
I wouldn't say he's being an ass.... He left because noone is his level, he can't get help from the guild because he's doing things where you need to be a certain level to do them. He said once we all level up he'll come back... Tho I remember from my past, most people once they leave, if they don't come back soon, they never come back :-(
Correct, well Gen can still help us etc. I can understand his point of view. He expects the guild to be able to support him with group quests in a way, yet we aren't so fast/active as we all wish to be.
He understands that, and respects that. If anyone in the Legion needs help, he will still give that etc.
So not much to be worried, though i prefer him wearing our logo indeed.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Either way, we have a forum, he can explain himself here, right?
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Either way, we have a forum, he can explain himself here, right?
According to him, he already talked to several dudu's in the legionchat itself.
Yuuhi, Tallon and others. Nobody mentioned this, but seems like he told this kind of stuff last week.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:42 am

Oh well, nothing we can do I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 am

Most important thing to bear in mind Aoshi;
As long as we enjoy the game itself, there isnt a problem/issue.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:59 am

Sparta wrote:
if he left then we dont want him. Rather have a lvl 1 nice guy than a lvl 50 ass

Sigh...so much for keeping it civil.

I had spoken to many people in the legion regarding it...and fact of the matter is, most of the people complaining I didn't say anything are rarely on to really know what's going on, but I digress. When I originally joined, Catalyst sent me a random invite and I told him I'd "try it out". I think you're all a great bunch of people, but last week I spent 4 nights trying to find a group for one quest. Right now groups are pretty clickish and usually legion premades, but that's to be expected. What I don't want is anyone feeling like they need to level because of me--everyone goes at their own pace. Some have priorities in life they must attend to, and I understand that completely. I'm still available to help whenever I can and tallon is still going to get all of my weapon fluxes for crafting purposes. The game just wasn't any fun for me if I can't get a group to do the later content. You guys shouldn't take it personally at all. It's a more casual-oriented guild and I have quite a bit of free time right now, that's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:52 am

iunno my point of view is it shouldnt matter about later content cuz we will all get there eventually as long as you have people to talk to and have fun its all good, i mean im higher than most and yuu and tall. i mean we all try to get 40+ but we all have shit on our plates atm. but we will ALL be 50 eventualy so it shouldnt matter

my two cents^
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Catalyst wrote:
iunno my point of view is it shouldnt matter about later content cuz we will all get there eventually as long as you have people to talk to and have fun its all good, i mean im higher than most and yuu and tall. i mean we all try to get 40+ but we all have shit on our plates atm. but we will ALL be 50 eventualy so it shouldnt matter

my two cents^

I'm sure in a few months most people will be over 40. The point of the game is to have fun and waiting a few months to do anything isn't all that fun for me. Doesn't mean I can't be friends with everyone.

And if you say it won't be that long, I don't think most people realize how steep the leveling curve is after 40.
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:23 pm

it's always sad when a Guildie leaves, but he's still the same Gen and he's still cool in my books, i still talk to him and he still helps when you ask. so it's all good, and he promised me he'd come back later, and you know you never break a promise to a Canadian Why did Genesis left? 27750 bad things happen lol
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Anahera wrote:
it's always sad when a Guildie leaves, but he's still the same Gen and he's still cool in my books, i still talk to him and he still helps when you ask. so it's all good, and he promised me he'd come back later, and you know you never break a promise to a Canadian Why did Genesis left? 27750 bad things happen lol
ROFL ROFL ROFL!!! Why did Genesis left? 674286 Why did Genesis left? 999288

U hear that Gen? Bad things happen! Lmao!
i should Quote that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:53 am

Zankou wrote:
Anahera wrote:
ROFL ROFL ROFL!!! Why did Genesis left? 674286 Why did Genesis left? 999288

U hear that Gen? Bad things happen! Lmao!
i should Quote that sentence.

She'll make me convert to the metric system and drink my milk from bags.

/Shiver
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 am

ooh but that's not all... lol but you won't have to worry about that if you come back, cause then it's not an issue lol Why did Genesis left? 674286
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did Genesis left?   Why did Genesis left? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did Genesis left?
Page 1 of 1