Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

This shit really sucks

Go down 
+5
Melisto
Anahera
Sparta
Zankou
Aoshi1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

This shit really sucks Empty
PostSubject: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 am

It seems to be this way most of the time, moreso at night or late than during the early hours. But I will sign on, like last night, there were about 7 peeps on (after Anahera left) and NO ONE said shit to each other. There are two new members whom I have never spoken too, although I have greeted both several times. I can take a screen any given night, and it's just my name in the legion chat, me talking to my fucking self.

when I took the reigns over for this clan a LONG ASS time ago, this isn't what I had in mind. It's like a punch in the face, every damn night I play, I talk to myself. People have their legion chat off (why?), or too busy, whatever. But play during the day, with Cat, Canady, Muff, Sparta, Zan, everyone else, and it's like a whole different clan. Everyone is talking, helping each other out. I want in on some of that. sometimes I wish I had a different schedule so I woudn't miss out on that.

Call me a baby, tell me to cry a river. I don;t care. his shit has been bugging me for a long time now, and I needed to vent. Take from this what you will....but know this: My vision of the clan isn't what it's like when I am playing. I feel no camaraderie at night, at all. Maybe everyone is grinding? I don;t know, and I wouldn't know unless someone would tell me in the legion chat. Like " Hey Erick, why don;t you shut the fuck up?" That would be better then me talking to myself all damn night.

/rant over
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:09 am

Hey Erick,

I can understand your point of view completely. The legion doesn't talk alot, i gotta agree with you on that.
Most times when i log in there is nobody online, and sometimes there are.
If there are people i start to talk and in most cases i get a answer though.
But i gotta tell you onething though; till level 28 i solo'd everything mostly.
I only have 2 hours a day myself, and thats it. Wish i had more but i dont. So when i log in, i go to the Abyss and start farming there for the AP points / XP.
Most of the times alot of action happens in the Abyss, with PVP etc/Ganking etc etc. So to watch your chat then is quite Risky, and in most cases i dont see chat either.
I think the solution to this (what i do myself) is rather simple. I change my ALL chat tab towards CHAT tab.
So i dont see a combat chat in between, else its rather impossible to read the normall chat.
I also have a radarchat setup somewhere else on the screen, so in case of asmos can see RED text on an other place of my screen.

Anyway.. to get back on topic, we could arrange a ventrilo perhaps, or visit the KTM ventrilo for chatting?
Not sure what a proper solution is, except that people need to talk a bit more perhaps?

Gotta say though, played a group for 10-15 mins yesterday with Catalyst and Canady in the Abyss and it was fun.
We raped a few asmos, and after that they had to go.
The other 1 hour and 45 minutes was mostly solo grinding/ganking. Then u popped in, but i had to go sadly ;(
Like i said before, perhaps we can play together this monday.. i hope actually :)
Playing with a group of 2 is more fun then solo :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 am

I hear what you are saying Zan. I know people have their own things going on, that's fine. I guess I am just venting. I mean a word every now and then wouldn't kill you...I just don;t want it to be where everyone is comfortable NOT talking to anyone else, that's not what I signed up for, and neither should anyone else who's in this clan. The atmosphere we have with each other is why I keep playing, but I don;t get that feeling when I am playing my normal times.

But yeah, some of the best grouped I have been in were with Cat and Canady, lulz.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:21 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
I hear what you are saying Zan. I know people have their own things going on, that's fine. I guess I am just venting. I mean a word every now and then wouldn't kill you...I just don;t want it to be where everyone is comfortable NOT talking to anyone else, that's not what I signed up for, and neither should anyone else who's in this clan. The atmosphere we have with each other is why I keep playing, but I don;t get that feeling when I am playing my normal times.

But yeah, some of the best grouped I have been in were with Cat and Canady, lulz.
What u want is simple, u want those crazy people on forum to be crazy in game as well? Right :)
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 am

I degress, conversation got a little lively tonight when Gen hit 400 crafting in Armoursmith (gratz)...Maybe I am just wearing my heart on my sleeve. Sorry all. This shit really sucks 456727

And Zan, what's wrong with crazy? lulz
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:10 pm

400! nice. Im sure we could liven things up a bit
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 pm

i really enjoy having a talkative guild so whenever I'm on i try to get everyone to talk and for the most part it works lol, I'll try harder for that pleasant talking atmosphere for ya though Aoshi!!
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Lol, yer good Anahera, lol, the best. Like I said, i was just venting. Things are ok now I suppose. Been playing more durnig the day now anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:10 am

lol, i wish i had so many playtime as all the others!
Booh, i dont. up to 19000 abyss points though, so that are 3 green armor pieces.
Guess when i hit 30, im gonna practice my alchemy up to 99 or so.
Need to make some HP mana stones i guess.
Back to top Go down
Melisto
Archangel
Archangel
Melisto

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:16 am

Sadly i am not playing the same Aion.., (said this so many times now XD)., because sometimes i am chatting with guildies and after i go offline because i chatted like 2 hours This shit really sucks 659342 ..,

have to change that... lvling way to slow now ^^ (almost lvl 25 tho)!!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/rodney1415/rodney-portfolio
Catalyst
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 am

i try to get shit going but everyone is to damn busy, makes me mad sometimes. this morning i solo rifted got 150 kills 7k ap and actually was marked with the curse for killing to many people. i wish everyone would be marked like that when we go
Back to top Go down
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Catalyst wrote:
i try to get shit going but everyone is to damn busy, makes me mad sometimes. this morning i solo rifted got 150 kills 7k ap and actually was marked with the curse for killing to many people. i wish everyone would be marked like that when we go

Yeah, sorry, I've been busy with trying to get enough Kinah for my 34 skills..... I should be set now (once my stuff in the AH sells).

I like rifting, We should go soon. I could do it tonight. I can't do it tommorrow since I have a meeting at night :-S
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:56 pm

yeah i'll be more lively too aoshbot!
i've got your back bro lol

we'll go on some more sweet partys and such XD
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Melisto wrote:
Sadly i am not playing the same Aion.., (said this so many times now XD)., because sometimes i am chatting with guildies and after i go offline because i chatted like 2 hours This shit really sucks 659342 ..,

have to change that... lvling way to slow now ^^ (almost lvl 25 tho)!!

cheers!

Gratz Melisto! Hope yer having fun mate
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Catalyst wrote:

I know what yer saying Cat...and that one time we had a killer pk group going on I had to bow out, sux. I am sure as we advance into the higher levels, everyone will be more ready and willing to do the cool instances together, and we can organize more raids and such.

Not downplaying what you are saying or how you feel, because I can totally understand it. I guess only time will make things better. GRINDING TIME!
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Guys, thank you all for your replies and ideas. It's shit like this that makes us all come together. as a family, you need to vent a little, and as a family, you need to heed those who are venting. This is good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kyoji
Archangel
Archangel
Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm terribly busy with school and work and make time for Aion when I can. I'd love to play more, trust me. :(
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:45 am

Catalyst wrote:
When im online Catalyst, im always up for PvP.
Just say the word and im tagging along imo! Anyway i guess the only issue for me is the playtime with everyone.
But i guess if we "organize" an event in the weekend, that it should be possible from my side if i exchange a playing day trough the week, and transfer it to the weekend (yaya it sux, but at least i can tag along).
Try to contact the guys of KTM staff as well, no doubt there up for this shizzle.
They got a few 40 people to that wanna tag along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This shit really sucks   This shit really sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This shit really sucks
Page 1 of 1