Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:27 pm

So.. Any guide or something towards this?
I Saw GEnesis in that Asmo armor and that pretty much pwnd big time :\
So... Anyone tips on how and what etc?
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 pm

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/news-announcements/79516-player-submitted-guide-asmodian-armor-elyos-characters.html#post1605375

But Gen has it? I gotta get Gen to show me the way. I read up on it, but the spawn times and spots are tricky. Gen, yer being recruited. we need to be lvl 30 though, right?
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:56 am

That is if Gen ever signs onto these forums, lol... Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. 971805
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:40 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
That is if Gen ever signs onto these forums, lol... Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. 971805
He does from time to time i believe ;-)
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:

I'm usually busy playing as opposed to reading. :)

Yeah the NPC for the boots / gloves / shoulders is in eracus temple and spawns at night (easy one). You have to complete a quest to enter, but you'll be doing that anyhow.

The one for the chest / gloves is a pain. He spawns at specific days and times at two different locations. I've been spending a lot of time there so if I see him i'll pick up some extras (it's relatively cheap, 25k a piece).

Yes you do need to be lvl 30 to equip but I'm not sure about reskinning.

Edit: You can figure out exactly what time (real time) he'll be spawning. One game day = 2 hours real time and he's always at one of the two spawn points. The mobs surrounding him are a bit nasty though.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Gen, you are a hero. If you do see the hard version, and have some extra cash, I would appreciate some of whatever he is offering in PLATE, and I of course will pay you back, with extra if needed (gas money?) Anyways, you rule.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Just outta curiousity though, what "Extra" does the armor do/give compared to any other?
And do you mean with "reskin" transfering stats over to that armor?
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Doesn't give extra anything..once you hit 30, you can swap the skin (the look) of your armor for another and still keep the stats. So, you see peeps with cool asmo armor, but they actually have Noble Adamantium or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Doesn't give extra anything..once you hit 30, you can swap the skin (the look) of your armor for another and still keep the stats. So, you see peeps with cool asmo armor, but they actually have Noble Adamantium or something like that.
Hehe ;-) Why would we reskin? We look badass dont we xD;
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 pm

I was all set up to go meet Chicorinerk, the shugo that sells the chest and legs pieces. Forums say he spawns at 12p to 4p usually at the south location. I was totally there. Then some chanter came by and said he already popped, and showed me the gear he got from him. I was thinking local time, not ingame time, and totally fucked it up. Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. 468498

Oh well, I got it figured out now, next chance is the 28th, and the forums say he usually pops on the north spawn location. Either way, I know where both are now, so it's only a matter of time now, bwahuahauahua Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. 291253

So the lesson is that when you are looking at his spawn times, they are IN GAME times, lulz
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
I was all set up to go meet Chicorinerk, the shugo that sells the chest and legs pieces. Forums say he spawns at 12p to 4p usually at the south location. I was totally there. Then some chanter came by and said he already popped, and showed me the gear he got from him. I was thinking local time, not ingame time, and totally fucked it up. Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. 468498

Oh well, I got it figured out now, next chance is the 28th, and the forums say he usually pops on the north spawn location. Either way, I know where both are now, so it's only a matter of time now, bwahuahauahua Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. 291253

So the lesson is that when you are looking at his spawn times, they are IN GAME times, lulz

Yep. 1 game day = 2 hours
So if he spawns at noon on the 28th (I'm just throwing that out there) then he'll be up at 9 PM today PST.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:

lol, good luck mate :)
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Genesis wrote:

So if he spawns at noon on the 28th (I'm just throwing that out there) then he'll be up at 9 PM today PST.

Well, I get off at 11pm pst... 28th spawn is like 1am to 5am ingame time... so that would be like around 10pm pst? damn...

Last edited by Aoshi1 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Martyr
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Genesis wrote:

Well, I get off at 11pm pst...hopefully I will have enough time to get home and login before he dissapears... Wait, 28th spawn is like 1am to 5am ingame time...

So he should be up at 8.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Then I won't be able to do it by then, damn. I am just gonna have to sit and wait.

2nd, 19th and 28th of the month from 1am - 4am
6th, 10th, 14th and 23rd of the month from 12pm - 4pm

all in game time

Maybe I will shoot for the 2nd then.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:57 pm

are the ingame months all 30 days, or are some different? This will affect my plan, lol.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:09 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
are the ingame months all 30 days, or are some different? This will affect my plan, lol.
lol
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:11 am

I luv you Zan Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. 413392
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:29 am

WOOT! check out the postcard thread... Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. 880892
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:56 am

Congratz :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..   Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to get those Asmo skinns / Reskin etc..
Page 1 of 1