Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

May be out for awhile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoji
Archangel
Archangel
Kyoji

May be out for awhile Empty
PostSubject: May be out for awhile   May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Something went wrong when I applied my retail code in my NCsoft account. It says playable, but I cant log on the game. I fired an email off to NCsoft support, but I have no idea how long this will take to resolve, so I dont know when I'll be able to play again.
Back to top Go down
Kyoji
Archangel
Archangel
Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: May be out for awhile   May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Actually, scratch that. Finally got a confirmation email saying my account was activated, 2 hours after the fact :)
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: May be out for awhile   May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Nice, so much for ppl saying NCsoft costumer service sucks...two hour reply is unheard of. Glad you got things working!
Back to top Go down
Kyoji
Archangel
Archangel
Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: May be out for awhile   May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Nice, so much for ppl saying NCsoft costumer service sucks...two hour reply is unheard of. Glad you got things working!

Oh no, no, it was an automated reply, the system just took 2 hours to finally get everything sorted out. Havent heard back from NCsoft support, but that doesnt surprise me. I wouldnt expect their support team to work the graveyard shift anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: May be out for awhile   May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Oh...well they are always quick in replying to me, usually in the same day.
Back to top Go down
Kyoji
Archangel
Archangel
Kyoji

PostSubject: Re: May be out for awhile   May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Yea I wasn't too worried about it, I'm just glad it didnt come down to that May be out for awhile 674286

-EDIT- Heres what Support had to say:
Quote :
Hello,

This is a mass email being sent to address a very common issue that we're seeing right now. I'm sending this mass mail to help us address the issue for as many people as possible, as quickly as possible. If this message doesn't answer your question, please reply again and we will get back to you.

The most common question right now is about accounts that aren't able to log in to the game, usually receiving an error message saying that "you have not made a payment." There are a couple reasons this is happening. First, if you bought a boxed version of Aion, and have not yet added your serial key, you won't be able to log in because the head start has ended. Once you add the serial code from your box, you'll be able to pick up where you left off.

The second issue is that it was taking longer than normal for the game to recognize that an account had been activated. This means that you may have added your retail serial code to your account, but were still not able to log in. If this is the case for you, and you were receiving the "you have not made a payment" error, it should be fixed for you at this time. Please give it another try, and if you're still not able to log in, reply to this message so that we can examine your individual situation more closely.

Thank you,
GM Peldor
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: May be out for awhile   May be out for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:53 pm

lol :<
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May be out for awhile   May be out for awhile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May be out for awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Aion Discussion-
Jump to: