Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Being terribly vexxed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

Being terribly vexxed Empty
PostSubject: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Gomen to you all, I have not been m yself lately. I haven't been in the game for close to a month now. I remember working, and thinking that the whole time I was on shift, that I would race home, shower, and plop onto the comp to get some facetime in with Aion. At first I did this, but (as I have said before) it was me , by myself, just grinding away. Leave it to chance, but I don't do to well alone. I thnk t much. I place labels on things, and I try to quantify everything in my own way, and it usually is bad news. It got to be that I would have to psyche myself into logging on, and I hated even doing that. If I had to motivate myself to play rather than want to play, what is the point.

But a few things have happened lately to change my thought process on this.

One was a really good thread on Aionsource about a glad who got to level 50. Just reading about what kind of shit he's pulling down now, and the fun he is having doing it, makes me feel like I used to about the game: hopeful and optimistic.

Another is a reckoning I came to with myself over the clan and my obligation to it. Some of you were't around when we were lead by someone else, when we were just forming. I busted my ass off to keep this boat from sinking. I know I get down about not being able to play with you all during the daytime, but it's something I have got to deal with. Things will change, I am sure, but Equinox is engrained in me, and I can't quit just yet.

Still another is that I had found out a friend of mine has been playing as well, an old buddy I sued to work with at Honeywell a few years back, we played L2 together. Anyway, he joined the Marines, and as fae has it, he is shipping out to the middle east. We talked, and it came up about me playing Aion, but not so much as of late. He told me he'd been playing since launch, and loves the game. He was on the Siel server though. He told me he wanted to to keep playing, even if it was just for him. I thought that was cool, but he took it a step further. He worked his network of gaming buddies, and said that if I kept playing, he'd send me something ingame to keep me going. ANyways, I forget the name of it now, but when I log in later tonight, I will post it. It's a level 35 gold/orange polearm, I guess i sells for like 8-9m. I was totally floored. Trick is that I have to give him something in return, WHEN HE GETS BACK. So, I have to be on for a while longer now, lol. I gotta work off this spear.

Long story short, kiddos, Aoshi is back. I am making a promise to myself and the clan that I will be on for at least 1-2 hours a day. I am pissed that I only was able to get in on one of those double xp weekends, btu I know they will be back. Plus when the plastic surgery tickets go live, I can make my chara taller, lol.

See you lovlies in game. Being terribly vexxed 466592
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Welcome back is all i can say? ;)
I know the game can be boring from time to time, i gotta agree.
But on the other side, at level 50 there is so much coolness :D
And not only that, we as a legion should imo do more events dont you think?
Perhaps some more Fortress helping etc in the Abyss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

Fortress shit for sure, I just gotta work my levels up.
Back to top Go down
Novablue
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 am

So what time do you get home? I work till 2-3am is PST. I might be able to pop on for an hour or two with ya. I'm usually up till 4am anyway!
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:34 am

Oh sweet, wasn't aware of that. I usually get home around 11:30pm PST, ingame around midnight, but I am also usually up till 4am, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:59 am

Cant wait to finally see you online :D

How can he give you a weapon on the vaizel server, if he is on another? :S
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Through some cohorts of his on Vaizel. I guess he pulled some strings, and someone is sending it to me.
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
Through some cohorts of his on Vaizel. I guess he pulled some strings, and someone is sending it to me.
Awesome :D I'm catching up on you btw :D so we can probably to FT together soon :3 Turned lvl 29 today ^^
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Wow man, you are going at if fast, lol. I have been playing since beta and I am only half-way to level 35 Being terribly vexxed 971805

But then again, I have a wife, a daughter, fulltime college, and a fulltime job as well, so I have such precious little gametime anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Wow man, you are going at if fast, lol. I have been playing since beta and I am only half-way to level 35 Being terribly vexxed 971805

But then again, I have a wife, a daughter, fulltime college, and a fulltime job as well, so I have such precious little gametime anymore.
5-6 hour school, and rest of my day is free ^^

Gonna see Avatar 2D/3D tommorrow :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being terribly vexxed   Being terribly vexxed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being terribly vexxed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinox :: Aion Discussion-
Jump to: