Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)

Go down 
+4
MuffinDemon
Canady
Kushiel
Zankou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Empty
PostSubject: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:49 pm

As the topic states.

My Forum name: Zankou
IGN: Zankou - Spiritmaster
IGN ALT: Reverze - Chanter

Forum Name : Anahera
IGN: Anahera - Sorcerer
IGN ALT: Blank - Assassin

Forum name: Galatan
IGN: Galatan - Chanter
IGN ALT: Velandria - Sorcerer

Forum name: Aerfyn
IGN: Aerfyn - Templar
IGN ALT: Easley - ??

IGN: Homocidalmuffin - Assassin
IGN ALT: Muffinznchz - Chanter

Forum Name: Canady
IGN: Canady - Cleric
IGN ALT: ??

Last edited by Zankou on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Kushiel
Seraph
Seraph
Kushiel

Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:53 am

Mine's in my signature :-P
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:05 am

um
forum- canady
IGN- Canady

Delete my alt outta the legion we don't need it in there lol
oh wait i can do that XD
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 am

Homocidalmuffin (in legion)
Muffinznchz (legionless)
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:15 am

MuffinDemon wrote:
Muffinznchz (legionless)
Left Vagabonds huh?
Back to top Go down
Aerfyn
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:49 am

Forum: Aerfyn
Legion :
Main: Aerfyn Templar
Alts: Easley
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:50 am

Aerfyn wrote:
Forum: Aerfyn
Legion :
Main: Aerfyn Templar
Alts: Easley
Sweet, you are a Templar aswell :D
I am soon to be one :D
Back to top Go down
Galatan
Archangel
Archangel
Galatan

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Forum name: Galatan

Character names:

Galatan (Chanter)
Velandria (Sorcerer)

side note: My Sorc might become my main and if so I might do a gender switch when they become availbale so that name will obviously be changing. Nothing set in stone though.
Back to top Go down
Anahera
Seraph
Seraph
Anahera

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Forum Name : Anahera

IGN
Anahera : in legion (sorc)
Blank: not in legion (sin...probably lol)
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 am

I guess you can put up mine.. just 11 days left til he is born! :D

Aramusha - Templar (Going to be in legion :3)
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 am

Sheafty wrote:

Good luck with that mate ;>
Btw, i think i can forge you some armour by the time u pop online :)
Im working on my crafting atm, but i guess crafting the lvl 13 green armour set shouldn't be to hard.
Il try to save up some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:48 am

Zankou wrote:
Sheafty wrote:

Good luck with that mate ;>
Btw, i think i can forge you some armour by the time u pop online :)
Im working on my crafting atm, but i guess crafting the lvl 13 green armour set shouldn't be to hard.
Il try to save up some stuff.
That sounds great :D Thanks in advance ^^
no more school until 3.January after this week :D Last day on friday
Back to top Go down
MuffinDemon
Martyr
Martyr
MuffinDemon

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:19 am

Zankou wrote:
MuffinDemon wrote:
Muffinznchz (legionless)
Left Vagabonds huh?

lol you saw me on the other day when you were Reverze...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)   Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild members Forum & Ingame and ALT characters (Pls post their names and who you are!)
Page 1 of 1