Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:14 pm

There is only one reason for this; Playing / Experiencing Dragon Age origins atm.
And wow is that game fun and bloody :P Its a solo RPG though.
I will be online again soon in Aion, just wanna have some more fun with Dragon Age and i will be back.
Anyway now you guys know where i am heh.. if there are any questions concerning the guild or anything, feel free to ask them towards me okay? :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 am

Did you decide on what class to take? The mage kicks ass later down the road with AOE spells, but I have always walked the dps path........at least at first, lol.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:37 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Did you decide on what class to take? The mage kicks ass later down the road with AOE spells, but I have always walked the dps path........at least at first, lol.
lol not really yet lol.
I tried Warrior with sword and board..
yesterday i tried Warrior for Duell wieldin..

But now i think im going for a Rogue -> Assassin path with lethality (Cunning for dmg etc).
Also to open those pesky boxes from time to time lol <3;
Back to top Go down
Canady
Seraph
Seraph
Canady

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:43 am

Yeah i've been away for awhile too, school is bashing my head in with a waterbuffalo lol

ive got two finals next week, 3 assignments this week, and 8 finals in three weeks Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. 468498
then after christmas i have 2 provincial tests lol
god sparta give me those serrated grapefruit spoons i've got a grudge against school i need to settle lol

Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. 46508
Back to top Go down
Sheafty
Archangel
Archangel
Sheafty

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 am

Am i the only one who has NOTHING to do these days? D:
Bored all the time, just waiting for new PC, no homework to do this week, 1 test on friday.. and i'm at Media & Communication for 2 days of trial at "college".
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:00 pm

I left sword/Shield for Alistair, I went dual with my warrior...but Assassin would be cool, then i wouldn't have to leave all those chests lying around, lol.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:43 pm

sheafty wrote:
Am i the only one who has NOTHING to do these days? D:
Bored all the time, just waiting for new PC, no homework to do this week, 1 test on friday.. and i'm at Media & Communication for 2 days of trial at "college".
Most of us are old guys ;) Most guys are passed 20 year already.
Your the only one that is 14 i think heh.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Aoshi1 wrote:
I left sword/Shield for Alistair, I went dual with my warrior...but Assassin would be cool, then i wouldn't have to leave all those chests lying around, lol.
Lol ya, you got that right.
Now as a Rogue, first thing i got ofc was the thing to open chests.
And ya.. i walk around the starting area, opened all chests and guess what..
i even got a key for the Family chest lolz! THere was a nice Sword / Shield in imo.
And if i didnt have lockpicking, i would not get it at all.
And the fact how the Rogue plays so far. Its alot of fun <3;
Im still in the starting area sort of though.
Collect 3 vials of blood and a scroll.
I got the vials, but i was exploring every ins and outs of that map as well.
Heck, i even fought a boss called Gazzadsdkk or something lol.
Back to top Go down
Aoshi1
S-Seraph
S-Seraph
Aoshi1

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Scroll is in a chest, all the way towards the top left of the map...it's got a cutscene with Morrigan, and exits you from the area. Just check your map for the areas you haven't been through yet.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:12 am

Aoshi1 wrote:
Scroll is in a chest, all the way towards the top left of the map...it's got a cutscene with Morrigan, and exits you from the area. Just check your map for the areas you haven't been through yet.
Ya exactly, im cutting everything out first :> Bossfights etc. Its alot of fun imo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.   Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im sorry Guys :) Havent been online for few days now.
Page 1 of 1