Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E Q U I N O X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» ANAHERA!
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm by Aoshi1

» Aion - jasonkeller
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» Is anyone there?
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:18 am by Zankou

» just lookin for a guild
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm by Zankou

» so yeah, i'm leaving.
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm by Anahera

» Won't be able to play anymore after 23 March
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm by Zankou

» Friend hacked
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am by Novablue

» Pathetic Attempts to hack my accounts
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm by Aoshi1

» Postcards from Elysea
Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 pm by Joshgt

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zankou

Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people?   Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 am

Currently we have 37 people recruited. We should get more nice people imo, but anyone got a suggestion on how to get more active ones?
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Novablue
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people?   Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:10 am

We got all our people by posting on Aionsource and spamming our recruit thread 40 times a day to keep it on top. Now we have 73 people in guild with 20-30 of them on at any given time. "Advertising" on fan-sites is a good way to go... the best way imo is to group with people not in guilds with fellow guildies. Make it a guild event day and go to "pug hot spots" and grab people not in guilds and people in guilds a like. Build your rep and this way you can test drive potential recruits out and they can get to know you.

One thing I did in L2 sometimes was play an alt in lowbie zones. Sometimes there are new players and taking a few mins. while leveling your alt to teach them about the game you can find great new guildies. Just remeber one rule...anything you give to a stranger is gone forever...never loan NOT'IN! lol
Back to top Go down
Sparta
Seraph
Seraph
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people?   Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:35 pm

give out free cookies. Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? 880892
Back to top Go down
Skornipoo
Angel
Angel
Skornipoo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people?   Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 pm

i been trying to step up recruitment some. i have an 'add' that i shout everwhere i go. not much luck yet. many people arent interested currently sadly. most are lvling mostly and not focusing on anything else.
Back to top Go down
Zankou

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people?   Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Skornipoo wrote:
i been trying to step up recruitment some. i have an 'add' that i shout everwhere i go. not much luck yet. many people arent interested currently sadly. most are lvling mostly and not focusing on anything else.

Ya i guess, yesterday i saw a bunch of people to in the abyss kicking some ass on those Asmo fortresses.
That was nasty ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.equinox.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people?   Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone got suggestions how to recruit more people?
Page 1 of 1